Laverda Jota Ownership, second time around. (ramblings)

There was a period where we experienced less than perfect connectivity but sorted itself now. The timing would probably coincide with that event. Must be gauling to launch 49 and lose 40z

A few commented about the shocking waste, but he has plenty more and bigger stuff happening. It's a learning moment. How often do mass ejections happen, less often at my age.

Why do I always do it to myself!? Week of the run I find out no one locally fits (or sells) tyres so it's off to Tamworth! Eagle Powersports obligingly agreed to fit my tyres while they order Pilots, and here's a pic of the big guitar for your viewing pleasure.

B8F20868-CA69-4EF2-9807-E620CD929C6F.JPG

IMG_6866.JPG

Excellent tyres. CR compound wore out in one thousand km on a mates ex classic race BSA on the road though. Can only get third gen of them here now.
Yep won't last long but better than sitting on the shelf going past their use-by date. On the road they seem to work well and last a lot longer than expected .

Last edited:
Well that didn’t go according to plan. Instead of riding round the snowies I’m riding round the Liverpool plains, a very poor third, but dry. It’s been a hell of a busy week and I’m exhausted, and next week looks like it will be worse so I ended up psyching myself out of riding. To be fair I did set out yesterday but got completely hosed 20 mins from home and with the skys threatening the same treatment all the way to Sydney I surrendered without much of a fight. The extra days ride to join a ride is absolutely fine but the thought of doing it in the wet and in Sydney rush hour traffic too much this time.

24F23FAF-179E-4E01-AC97-FFB4900BB06A.jpeg

Gees, it's just a little water, you're not on your own. I piked as well. My yard is like The Darian Gap at the moment. It would take 2 to push my bike out across the swamp and out to the lane and it would sink to the axils as well, and loading it in the pissing rain also didn't appeal. Everywhere I drove yesterday had major sitting water around Sydney. I was also staying a k away from the main pub so I would be in wet weather gear all the time, Na give it a miss this time.

Unable to get my arse out of bed early enough I missed the ride to Laguna and ended up exploring the various dead ends around me locally! Pleasant enough ride but no sense of purpose when 40km of gravel road is the endpoint. Was hoping I could sneak across to get to joing Walcha crew but will likely have to go across to coast via Singleton to meet the guys at Kew because I don't want to miss the Oxley.

IMG_8193.JPGIMG_8193.JPGIMG_8199.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8197.JPG
    IMG_8197.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 14
Back