• Project Orange

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • RobertH

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Lothar's Jota

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked out Photobucket, searched images on Laverda and saw some great photos. A couple of very nice shots of 1200's I had forgotten about. Coloradospider's Spondon (sure he goes by another name :D) and one of MotoddRob on his Todd  8)- very nice.

Scrumpy

monty500 said:
Hey Lemon

thanks for the thought but i normally vote on what i see not if it matches my food!!

Am i being picky?

Monty500

No way Monty but have you seen my Banana and custard Zane, :D
Lemon

FNQ1000 said:
Bugger. already cast my vote for April.  :'(

The two late options provided by Jotaman would have me in a conundrum choosing between red or black bodywork  ???

:D :D

Cheers
Jason

Another reason I prefer mine naked. Ya dont have to make such difficult decisions!  :evil:

Laverdalothar said:
Well - I am for red;    a ride on the beach is way better than in the best car...  :D

Dunno Lothar,

Too much sand in the gears, doesn't do the shifter knob much good....... :D

piet

Any chance you could choose a month to have a "most original" Laverda? or perhaps the "best survivor"?

I too may cast my vote for the two I would most enjoy riding....:)

unkltrp said:
Any chance you could choose a month to have a "most original" Laverda? or perhaps the "best survivor"?

I too may cast my vote for the two I would most enjoy riding....:)

Unkle Trip,

It is your forum so I am sure that we could accomadate your wishes. With regard to the "most original" I would need to be provided with suitable examples as I do not have the best eye for detail or know what was standard. This could generate some lively discussion.

Not sure what you mean by "best survivor". Could this be the oldest example or 2 shots, one before of a pile of rusting bits and one after of a gleaming machine. Could be interesting. Let me know.

Scrumpy

common guys, my bike has fallen back onto 4th place... is it to black to see how nice it is?? Or are you just blinded by the chrome? 8)

Should I name it a Cico (or as written in the papers: Cropredy Liberator) to make it more attractive and to keep pace with the Motodd and the SC? :shocked:

(just wanted to heat the race a bit...  :D)

Unkle Trip,

It is your forum so I am sure that we could accomadate your wishes. With regard to the "most original" I would need to be provided with suitable examples as I do not have the best eye for detail or know what was standard. This could generate some lively discussion.

Not sure what you mean by "best survivor". Could this be the oldest example or 2 shots, one before of a pile of rusting bits and one after of a gleaming machine. Could be interesting. Let me know.

Scrumpy

"Best Survivor" would be the nicest, cleanest example of an original, untouched or modified bike.....maybe too much like "best original"

Just a thought. Not many have gone unmolested...I couuld post a photo of an example for you

Attachments

• 74 sf2 original.JPG
    74 sf2 original.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 41
Gert:

My '74 sf2 has 3900 miles--and i thought mine was near untouched. YOU WIN!!
The picture I posted was taken at the sellers house the day I picked it up. The guy literally had a garage full of bikes. He certainly had "the illness"...never enough bikes and always lusting after another.
Bill

Well, I know of a Van Veen OCR 1000 with 27 original Ks on the odometer, most of them from pushing the beast around various showrooms.... still has the original air in its' tyres! :D

piet

And no, it's not for sale!

Hi Piet,

I know the bike and I must say I never understood the way of thinking people have that buy a bike just to put it into a show-room. And that particular one will never see the road I guess, as it would need a full restauration of the motor and other parts before you could use it. Really a shame.

But I also never understood people that pay 5 or 6 or more digid amounts of money for a painting. I would allways prefer riding a bike than just putting it on display.

But that's maybe just me, others may think different, right?

Congratulations Gert you have provided yet another winner for BoM. This month was a close competition, you have beaten off some great bikes. As I have said in previous competitions I would be proud to own any of these bikes. I know nothing about your bike so would you be able to provide a technical description of it to satisfy those enquiring minds?

Cheers Scrumpy

Back