750 S tank with knee grips, badges, taps, filler cap.

Paul Marx

Unique to the 1969 - 1970 S in that it has the screw on alloy cap on the left hand side, otherwise identical to 1970 model SF which has a central flip up cap. I think that it would fit all 750s apart from wide frame GT. I can check.

This tank has it's original paint, red and gold and its taps and badges. Paint is in used condition, one small dent in the metal. A few small rust spots on the outside. A small amount of rust inside along with a smell of leaded fuel in the tank. Would need de-rusting and phosphating, or lining if you're that way inclined. I haven't tested to make sure that the tank isn't leaking, I have no reason to think so, but I can check if you're seriously interested.

You're not likely to see another like this in a long time.

€600 + shipping.

Paul

1694202518224.jpeg
1694202536931.jpeg
1694202558198.jpeg
1694202595936.jpeg
1694202615556.jpeg

Unique to the 1969 - 1970 S in that it has the screw on alloy cap on the left hand side, otherwise identical to 1970 model SF which has a central flip up cap. I think that it would fit all 750s apart from wide frame GT. I can check.

This tank has it's original paint, red and gold and its taps and badges. Paint is in used condition, one small dent in the metal. A few small rust spots on the outside. A small amount of rust inside along with a smell of leaded fuel in the tank.

You should be writing for those high end auction houses. Sounds very professional.

Should you get a gig, don’t slip in a typical Marx comment at the end, like ‘It’s not a viable investment, the market is failing’

You’ll be back on the street within hours.

Back