Calendar Costs

My calendar arrived this morning šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘.
Thanks for all your hard work Grant. This is the first time I have purchased a Laverda calendar and hopefully not the last.

ngiles said:
Thanks for doing this Grant - looking forward to receiving mine down-under.

I did wonder whether it is cheaper to send the print file - PDF or whatever -Ā  to the various countries - say UK, AUS and USA - to get them printed and to save on a load of postage.Ā  Has this been considered?

Cheers, Nick
Wow Nick thats great of you to take on the calendar for next year, a lesser man would have shied away from such a task... a credit to you :D

chrisk said:
One of my customers makes calendars, I could arrange manufacture and delivery. But.... am computer illiterate (FFS, I can't even post pictures here).
If someone else does the posting and voting, arranging pictures etc. I'm happy to arrange the above.

G'day Chris,

I can do the graphics, photo optimisation and artwork to produce print ready files... from input received.

I completely understand Grant's decision and applaud him for creating his calendars. I designed, art worked & edited ILOC's La Vera Vista bi-monthly magazine for 2 years, 2006-8. 30 - 40 hours of my volunteer time for each 56 page edition.

However I'm going to volunteer to do the bits I've mentioned above and pdf proof out for approval, for others to cost, take payments and facilitate. I can liaise with chosen printer/s. Additionally I would want no part in the image selection process.

Best wishes,
James

Attachments

• James WC e-card int latest lo res.pdf
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
helicopterjim said:
They didn't have that feature when they started ......... some namby pambies must have gotten involved.

At least the old Penthouse magazines had the sticky dots you could peel off ........... can't do that on these computer thingiesĀ  ............. hold on, I may have just come up with a cool app!

And here was me trying to keep the calendars classy for the last 6 years or so.
Maybe that's why orders were dropping off?

Grant said:
And here was me trying to keep the calendars classy for the last 6 years or so.
Maybe that's why orders were dropping off?

For me you did an excellent job! And as far as the Laverda calendar is concerned I hope it stays that way!

Honestly, I can't do anything with half-naked girls posing on Laverdas (and I want to emphasize, that I am
certainly anything but prude)!
8)

Cheers
Jo

Jo said:
For me you did an excellent job! And as far as the Laverda calendar is concerned I hope it stays that way!

Honestly, I can't do anything with half-naked girls posing on Laverdas (and I want to emphasize, that I am
certainly anything but prude)!
8)

Cheers
Jo

+1 cant hang a nude calendar in my shed, one I dont want to and two I have a daughter andĀ  a wife and a mother.
I thought everyone had a least one of those.....
Well done Grant.

:( The girls on the calendar was a joke that escalated. Fear not.

I have one on my office at work, and one in my house that my family of females use for upcoming events. Neither would be appropriate if they had scantily clad women over the bikes.

As for dropping off orders, my phone is my event and date teller, it goes everywhere with me.

Back