Calendar Costs

No, there was a dummy spit about how his emulators needed some updated mountings and were not meeting his expectations. And leaving here was the fix for that. Makes no sense to me. It mystifies me why nickers get so knotted about this stuff. I know blokes who have huge collections of shims and fork pistons for modern bikes and love playing around and get good results and that's fine, nobody tries to hang them for that.

Sorry, no one dropped out and a few came along after the event and took the few spares I had.

Hi Grant,

Calendar received this morning in spite of the general strike which doesn't seem so general.
Many thanks for your work.

Paul

PS.: I've absolutely nothing against a calendar with undressed photos of peoples mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and dogs.

Paul Marx said:
Hi Grant,

Calendar received this morning in spite of the general strike which doesn't seem so general.
Many thanks for your work.

Paul

PS.: I've absolutely nothing against a calendar with undressed photos of peoples mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and dogs.

The French! So liberated!  ;)

All the calendars were sent out on the same day (Monday) this week.
UK got first class (my treat), not that much more expensive.
The rest of the world got standard rate as it was significantly more expensive to send outside the UK.

In all the years of doing this none were lost in the post (I recall), so just hang in there.

Back