Calendar Costs

G

Grant

Just over 50% of you have paid now, many thanks.

I am hoping to approve the artwork for the calendars early next week.
Printing will then take a few days so, hopefully I will start sending them out before the end of the month.

G

Grant

Calendar proofs now approved.
Target is to complete the printing by end of next week.
As soon as I have them I'll package them up and get them sent off, pending payment of course.

Payments continue to flow in, much appreciated.

G

Grant

Going well, only 16 folk still to pay.

Thanks everyone who has paid already.

G

Grant

And now 10 left to pay.
At this rate it will be late February before everyone has paid.
At least the postage will be less when I remove the redundant January and February pages.

One year one person took until March to pay up.

3C-Wayne

There was one year where I got your email address wrong. Thought I paid and all was good until you posted the names of the non-payers.
Might be time to post up the non payers names again...

G

Grant

I hope to receive the calendars on Friday so they would be ready to post over the weekend, or Monday latest.
Having got my fingers burned before I now don't send out calendars until payment is received.
It would make things so much simpler if I only need to make one trip to the post office instead of multiples.

The folk who have not paid are regulars here so I would have thought these reminders might be sufficient... Ha ha, made myself laugh with that one.

chrisk

Grant said:
I hope to receive the calendars on Friday so they would be ready to post over the weekend, or Monday latest.
Having got my fingers burned before I now don't send out calendars until payment is received.

:eek: I hope Karen Pendleton didn't die before paying.

chrisk

::) If she ordered a calendar before she died, she ain't paying, is she? That means no calendars for 2020.
"Having got my fingers burned before I now don't send out calendars until payment is received"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1un9u_0Xf6I

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I love these new drugs the Dr put me on :LOL: