8. Love :-*  :-* erda

9. Japanese Rebel

10. The Bitch

11. Little Bull

12. Gentle Giant
RC.jpg

Happy voting campers.
Julian

I had to vote for my favorite which is the Norton, and the bike that I find the most special the Ducati,
I love that Norton as it rides so wonderfully well and the torque is fantastic!!
The Ducati really surprised me when I first rode it, It really is a race bike on the road. The whole thing just wants you to "Ride it"  no tootling around with me boy, Fuck me!!  :p

I do like them all actually but just some more than others.
The most surprising of all though is the Honda, This really is a wonderfully refined bike. So easy to ride and yet Very fast when you open it up, So easy to husstle about and very comfortable to ride especially as it's quite a big bike. Shame to let it go actually, maybe I'll keep it.

I've decided that my collection is now going to be Italian and English land mark bikes (in my opinion)  so the Honda CB1100RC, Nice Yamaha RD250LC, Bultaco Sherpa pictured, Restored Husky 450 Desert Master and the Kawasaki H1 pictured, all have to go i'm afraid.  Ofers on a postcard to me.

Regards,
Julian

Nice  8)

Beeza with the big balls  ;) Need popeye forearms to hang onto that one  :eek:

And those Harris bug eyed bikini fairings do look grouse on anything  ;)

Can you post up a pic of the Husky desert sled please Julian ?

Nice collection there Julian. I'd love to make room in my shed for the Honda CB1100R. I've wanted one of those since they first appeared in 1981, but so far the stars haven't aligned for it to happen.

I'm heading out with a friend on a CB 1100R this morning. He has an Eckert exhaust fitted, nice deep cracking howl :D

The only Desert Husky pic I have is this one, sorry for the poor quality but will take some more later.

CB1100R was on my have to have cince 1981 also and the Ducati MHR,  now I have both its a good feeling.  But the collection needs a direction and I don't have unlimited funds so ..........

Julian

Attachments

• Website husqvarna.jpg
    Website husqvarna.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 58
hooksey said:
Nice  8)

Beeza with the big balls  ;) Need popeye forearms to hang onto that one  :eek:

And those Harris bug eyed bikini fairings do look grouse on anything  ;)

Can you post up a pic of the Husky desert sled please Julian ?

PS.
Agree that the original fairing looks much better and will be re-fitted as soon as I source a correct headlight,
It's a one piece job though so will get someone else to do the servicing  :p :LOL: :LOL:

Julian

The Mach3 as pictured was my first road bike...... 3 stars
The DT360 is the forerunner the the 360A that I'm restoring now, but will never compare to yours.

Hi Chris,

The 360 you see now belongs to one of my co-workers,  It is not as nice as it looks and to be honest I was disapointed with it because the guy who sold it to me sold it as a really mint bike but it turned out to be a bit tired.  Very nice and original I may add but still made me feel fucked up the arse enough to give it to my co-worker "Ben" as a bonus last year. and I marked down never to do business with said dealer ever again.

Good luck with yours, I do like the RTs and DTs as they look so 70s cool.

Regards,
J

Curnutts on the War Hero. Nice!

There's an ex-Curnutt factory tech who rebuilds them here in the states if you're ever interested, but you'd loose the patina...

That CB11 is gorgeous, wish i had the space (and money) for it.

I should really start a bucket list of bikes...

sfc1000uk said:
I should really start a bucket list of bikes...

Don't do it!!
You spend far too much time trawling the web and trying to find ways sell your mother in law in order to pay for them all.  :D :D :LOL:

Julian

That's why I work for myself.
But makes the works Christmas do a bit quiet.

Back