Ferns in S A ?

In Wau, we knocked off work at three in the afternoon, that's when the rain came. If we didn't get a couple of inches a day it was considered a drought.

Clive Palmer is the 'lockdown savior', when the supermarket shelves are bare of dunny paper, we can rely on those big yellow advertising sheets in 'The Australian' newspaper. Think I'll drop them a line asking them to put serrations in the broad-sheet so that it can be easily divided into four for easier use, plus put a perforation in one corner so they can be hung on a nail.

Clive Palmer is the 'lockdown savior', when the supermarket shelves are bare of dunny paper, we can rely on those big yellow advertising sheets in 'The Australian' newspaper. Think I'll drop them a line asking them to put serrations in the broad-sheet so that it can be easily divided into four for easier use, plus put a perforation in one corner so they can be hung on a nail.
:unsure: A lot of the newspapers are being printed with Soya ink, so I guess it's safe to wrap fish and chips again ..... Pauline will be happy.
Terry if you use the paper, the way you describe, you run the risk of being labelled: Soy Cowboy.

After living in the shed and caravan for gthe nearly 2 years the new house is "hopefully" scheduled for hand over this Friday arvo.
The next couple of weeks are going to be very busy, any ride will be spur of the moment.
But you never know,

Congratulations on completing the new house Ian.
I reckon it's a safe bet that you've built the new house to be more bushfire resistant than the previous one. I'm imagining something resembling a concrete bunker :)

Thanks for the kind words, we are certainly looking forward to moving in.
There are a lot of regulations required in a new build these days regards bush fire prone areas.
Don't think I could get the concrete bunker idea past the chef.:unsure:

Back