Ferns in S A ?

AndyW

Sure am (though until I'm back in Adelaide I'm not 'home' yet..). Have to say that I could get used to life in quarantine (Radisson hotel in Sydney CBD) quite easily. Got out of Mali just in time for all sorts of reasons; political unrest; fewer and fewer flights available back to Aus; Borders likely to close even tighter etc etc. Still not sure whether I'll be flying or driving back from Sydney...

Legs

Bloody hell! The way things are going in NSW, Andy may not be able to get back. The SA/NSW border was supposed to open on the twentieth, now it's been put on hold until further notice.
Another 14 days in South Aus Andy?

piranha-bro2

Down here in wonderful Mexico (read 'Victoria' you foreigners  :-*) we're like Ben Hur's mother and sister in the leper colony ... we wait for brave non-Victorians to lower food and water down to us ... pariah state!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ian D

AndyW said:
Sure am (though until I'm back in Adelaide I'm not 'home' yet..). Have to say that I could get used to life in quarantine (Radisson hotel in Sydney CBD) quite easily. Got out of Mali just in time for all sorts of reasons; political unrest; fewer and fewer flights available back to Aus; Borders likely to close even tighter etc etc. Still not sure whether I'll be flying or driving back from Sydney...

Jump a freight train, like the 4 Mexicans did, better watch out for the dog squad when you get to Adelaide.
But then what would I know :-X

Ian D

Andy your 14 days must be well and truly up.

Whats the go? back to Adelaide for another 14 days?

Legs and myself are tearing up some bitumen today, where the fuck are you ? ;D

AndyW

Made it out of Dodge (Sydney) though had to drive back to ADL due to assorted flights being cancelled. Now enduring another 14 days of home detention and should be allowed out a week on Tuesday...

AndyW

chrisk said:
I?m coming over in September, maybe I?ll ride over  ..... can I join you blokes for a blat too?
We heard that last year and, besides, where will you undergo quarantine for $2500?...🙄🙄

chrisk

AndyW said:
We heard that last year

Yep same job.

We sent the machine there, got a call from the trucking company, delivery address was a vacant block. Long story....

The factory hadn?t even been built. Machine has been in storage since awaiting for it?s new home, then I have to come across and commission it.