Bike of the ... markQLD ???

wot rocks ya boat ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also voted for the BMW, would certainly prefer one to a 79 Jota that's for sure and the Norton and Clyde 'cos he looks meaner than a junkyard dog.

Keith

I voted for the BMW too, but then I have one don't I?  And I voted for Clyde because it reminds me of my old 180.

padlock said:
Easier than a clockwork train :-* :-* :-* :-*

FFF

damn, think I preferred the pissed padders  :D

Mind, I've a magnetic attraction to ugly bikes - there's been a scary assortment of MZs & Superdreams, not to mention the SFC

drikko said:
Drank some beer....check
Re-assess vote........fail

Did you spot that i mis spelt your name? Now from what i know about you i like the cut of your gib sir, but i'm afraid the name is sticking. Will go well with dickhead of the year award.

FFF

padlock said:
Did you spot that i mis spelt your name? Now from what i know about you i like the cut of your gib sir, but i'm afraid the name is sticking. Will go well with dickhead of the year award.

FFF

DHOTY? You've been out of it for some years haven't you :) BTW you spelt jib wrong too..... :D :D

& thanks for the voting, interest and replies.

& Reggie,
Reggie3cl said:
,  And I voted for Clyde because it reminds me of my old 180.
it was your old 180 that provided the inspiration for the 'Holeshot' fly-screens. http://www.holeshot.com/holeshot/hs_flyscreen.shtml
i luuv 'em.  but, was a bugga i needed two, 'cause the first is still wedged solid into that armco barrier. (& iloc sticker)
don't ya hate that !!
crash12-cr.jpg

& i can 2nd the comment made by Keith.
laverdakeith said:
, and Clyde 'cos he looks meaner than a junkyard dog.
'cause that motor-bicycle put me into the orthopaedic ward in less than a month!
yes, the punk was feeling lucky that day.  but not anymore.  as now i show more  'respect'.  ::)
with the help of Redax, Clyde has worked out real good. is a great triple to ride. handles and goes well.  'tis fun, as it should be.
have a safe new year's. 

well, all votes have been tallied and Clyde is the most popular, by a significant margin!
it is a great triple. and 55% of the forum members, who voted, gave it a tick.  (thumbup)

however, for a Laverda forum, i do find some of the other results of interest ??
: the Norton Fastback & Triumph Bonneville pulled more votes (30) than the Laverda SF2 & SF3 (24)
: the Guzzi Nuovo Falcone (10) just beat the BMW R90/6 (9)
: the Guzzi V65 TT only got a low 5.  & one of those was mine!

i'm not gunna over analyse, as there's enough there for a team of psychologists!  (dunno)
thanks again for taking the time and for all the votes.
for the record, my pick was the SF2 + Spondon Jota + Guzzi V65 TT.  yea, it's a farken long story ay.
& if i had enough resources today, i'd still have them all.  not a dud among them.  actually, i still got far too many.  ::)

anyhow, just have fun with what ya got.
  & a safe 2015 to all.

I reckon anyone that voted for the Norton, Triumph, Rotax, BMW or Guzzi need to donate US$80.00 to the Terry Dymond Barn Fund .............. come on, I know who you are!

Back