Bike of the Month-Motoplast

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which of these takes your fancy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarnixSFC said:
Lothar, I took that pic myself at Le Mans , so surprised it's already on the internet. Can only be Gijs van Dijk because I gave him prints of my pics at the time. The wonders of the internet!

Seems I mixed your picture up with mine above, which shows the same bike without lower fairing. Your picture was NOT what I found, I have to stand correct.

Thanks for the other picture. Seems there were more than 10 built... :eek:

MarnixSFC said:
Thought this Motoplast looked quite OK.

Marnix

Best till now, like the front end (fork).
Looking at it it seams to me it is builded for orangutan or other sort of monky :D, you have to have short legs and long hends to fit on this, what i mean is distance between seat and fotpegs and seat and handelbars.

It would be probably be more comfortable to have forward controls like a chopper with these low seats and high rearset pegs.There was a move to feet first bikes,ala Royce Creasly around that time.

Romeo.D said:
Looking at it it seams to me it is builded for orangutan or other sort of monky :D, you have to have short legs and long hends to fit on this, what i mean is distance between seat and fotpegs and seat and handelbars.

well - not much difference here between this and the 750 SFC, at least the one I rode years ago. But it is more about having SLIM than short legs, so you can fold them at almost 180?...

mine will have the seat a bit higher, which gives less sportive handling but more comfort...

Romeo.D said:
Best till now, like the front end (fork).

No good for a Scotsman then.

Back