Bike of the Month - New Year Special 2013

So, who's legs do you want wrapped around your Laverda.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Brian

Please add Red and Jota orange to this months contest  :p

Nice bike, nice lady only question is whether the image is big enough for next years calendar ... if it was taken on film it will be.

rowdypat

Short shorts for me.
That chick looks a lot like an ex girlfriend of mine.
What was I thinking, giving her the flick  (banghead)

sfcpiet

Administrator
Staff member
Hit the nail on the head, John! (bigthumb)

Seems we've been wasting our time voting on bikes, 3 days into the month and already more than 50 voters, looks like record participation to me! :D

1000/3C_Stefan said:
No. 4 should have been a Vespa GS instead of a boring PX, rear end would match up way better.  :p
Vespa? What Vespa?  GS...PX... all the fuckin' same to me!

piet

Laverdalothar

I am not sure why girls on bikes are that much of an interest. Not that I am gay (at least I don't think so... ;) ), but - what are they for? to compete with the bike, to keep you from looking closer to the bike or what? Most of the pics are not attractive or erotic, most of them are just "cheap" looking (not sure that translates well enough though...).

On our german Forum Calendar, there are two pics with ladies. I haven't voted for them but I also could not avoid them being in the calendar. However, my feeling is that the pics would have looked WAY better without the ladies... decide yourself: http://www.forum.laverda-register.de/viewtopic.php?t=2392

March & December

L

laverlesmains

I am not sure why girls on bikes are that much of an interest

it's like beer and pretzels, or chocolate and peanut butter, or mushrooms and Kurosawa films... each entertaining on their own, but sometimes better together.

Laverdalothar

mmhh - not convinced to honest... ::)

You can drink while eating but you will probably never have (good) sex while riding. Or ride (good) while having sex... Also beer isn't half as attractive to me as women or bikes. For me, it is like putting a bike on a yacht f.e. Would spoil the picture... I can also not understand why on carshows, the manufacturers de-value their cars by putting attractive Ladies in front of them. Either the car sells itself or they did something wrong during the design phase...  ;)

If I go on a car show, I go there to see cars. If I want to see women only rudimentary covered by fabric, I would go into a striptease bar. I could have beer while looking at the girls but would never think of putting a beer close to a pic of a nice lady. It would just not fit together and de-values (in that case bikes and girls) both of them.

sfcpiet

Administrator
Staff member
For those that are worried about the non-italian content, No. 3 has a Grimeca front hub... :D

Staying with tight bunnies though! Awesome.  (bigthumb)

Lothar,
Sex sells, simple as that.  Perhaps the truest statement in marketing, a profession filled to the brim with bullshit!

piet

hochkoenig

Yogi

rowdypat said:
If I had one of Yogi's yachts, filling it with scantily clad women would be my first act  8)

Pat,

You come up with the scantily clad women and I'll come up with a three day weekend cruising up the NSW coast from Sydney with perfect weather on an Outer Reef 63.  Even throw in all the fishing gear - a mate of ours caught a 33kg Mahi Mahi (Dolphin fish) the other day off Sydney.