BOM Calendar?

In that case I am definitely moving to "in Between", wherever that is  :D

Ok, all who have asked for calendars and/or stickers please send MadLiz your address.
She will give you her paypal address.
Anyone who does not want to use paypal can send via bank transfer or as a last resort cash in a padded envelope.

We are up to 62 calendars now, and Umbrella Man has just been demoted to second place.
In 2 days time we will know the final outcome of that race and I will immediately organise printing on 2nd January.

Hey Grant, put CLQ down for 20 please, we will sell them to the members that aren't on this forum and give some to our major Concours sponsors. You can combine them postage wise with Reds' and Cosis' ie send them together and CLQ will pay the postage for the lot.

Thanks mate

Cheers

Derek

Now we're talking!
82 calendars to date.

Scott falls 2 behind in the Xmas race, so looks like Titty Lady will pass the post first!

tom3c75 said:
Grant,

Pity about Umbrella Man.     
Can?t we work it in, somehow?
The other one?s OK, but really, that sort of shot is dime a dozen.
Umbrella Man is a classic.

I'm with Tom on this and would suggest a 13 month calendar seeing as January 2013 will be close to over before some of us get the calendar up on our walls.  If I had bothered to read through voting instructions properly bewfore casting my vote, I would have voted for both Umbrella Man and Santa's little helper, and I figure that I am probably not alone.

Happy to chip in towards both of these fine photos being in the calendar if need be...

Yogi

I am not in favour of a 13th month, purely for the reason it facks upnext year's calendar.
How about Scott's pic is on the front cover?

Not a BOM winner and not a 13th month?

Thanks for all the messages, guys. I'm not ignoring you  ;) but I've been away for a few days, visiting Tina in the sunny south.

All I need to start with is your addresses (and real names, if you don't want it to arrive addressed to 'CrazyDude' or whatever your tag is  :D ) so I can start writing labels for the 80-odd calendars. Grant's planning to order them on Wednesday so I should be able to post them a week today. Once they arrive here I'll be able to calculate the postage for each order as the rate is weight/destination based and I will then let you know the amount to pay. You can use PayPal or bank transfer (to Spain or UK). If none of those are any good, let me know and we'll find a way.  :D

Ok, Liz has kindly agreed to handle the payments and despatch of the calendars.
I am only waiting for one photo to be sent to me (John...) and then I will have all the pics for the calendar.
They are not all in high resolution so I will discuss options with the printer if the pics cannot be enlarged to A4 without loss of detail.

First thing Wednedsay morning I will go to the printer and place the definitive order. Unlike the stickers the unit price for the calendars is too high to lay down a stock, plus there is an earlier best-before date on a calendar than a sticker.
I have hundreds of stickers remaining so I will not fall into that trap again.

My point is that if anyone who has not ordered a calendar already wants one they better get their orders in to me by Tuesday evening. I will only be getting printed the exact amount ordered.

Titty Lady is now 3 votes ahead of Scott so December looks to be settled now.

Back