BOM Calendar?

G

Grant

I have been chatting to Scrumpy and would like to know the potential response if we were to make a 2013 calendar based on the BOM winners.
(BOM for December will be a car but what the hey)

If there is sufficient interest I will look into getting them made.
No idea on prices yet but the more we sell the cheaper they will be.

Let me know what y'all think.

I can get them done for 8 euros each (plus postage) but that was a price for individual calendars.
If I can get a bulk order of say 20 or more maybe I can get them a lot cheaper.
I'll let this run a few days and then see how many have asked for one (or more).

Good input there. Will ask the question when the time comes.
Looks like this initiative will be well supported.

The Laverdaforum sticker initiative faltered and I have many left over so if you want any please contact MadLiz. She is the contact.

This time I want firm orders up front and will only have made the amount ordered to save me being out of pocket

One here.. and with all the Aussie Federal and State holidays marked on please (if there's room :eek:)

Grant said:
Good input there. Will ask the question when the time comes.
Looks like this initiative will be well supported.

The Laverdaforum sticker initiative faltered and I have many left over so if you want any please contact MadLiz. She is the contact.

This time I want firm orders up front and will only have made the amount ordered to save me being out of pocket

well - offer the calender in a bundle with the stickers and soon both will be gone... :)

Goood innitiative, wonder where you got the idea from...  :D

Cheers

Lothar

Special offer. Anyone buying a calendar will be able to buy Laverdaforum stickers at 1 euro each.

There seems so far to be about 15 calendars accounted for so I may just get 25 or so made and then it is first come first served.
I will wait a couple of days more to see if the orders grow. Then again I guess all time zones have seen this and made their mind up already one way or the other.

Lothar I had this idea some time ago, believe it or not. I haven't seen your calendar yet, any idea on timing?

Grant said:
Lothar I had this idea some time ago, believe it or not. I haven't seen your calendar yet, any idea on timing?

:D I believe you, honestly ;)

I think I sent yours as trackable letter, so I will send you the details if I haven't yet. They left me - I think - on Saturday last week. Considering how long sometimes things take between Germany and Spain, they should be with you between Christmas and Easter...  :eek:

Honestly: I look tracking numbers up and send them to you today.  ;)

cheers

Lohtar

Back