BOM Calendar?

L

laverlesmains

Hey Madliz  ...  let me know if you got my PM (or if you didn't)

Cheers  Tim

madrid

Tim, I got your message along with dozens of others...  :eek:

I'll be in touch with everyone once the calendars arrive to let you know the total to pay with postage costs, as it depends on the weight of the package.

Happy 2013 to you all  :D

Liz

G

Grant

Ok, design set with printer and calendars ordered.
One issue that has arisen is that the picture resolution varies between 57KB and 4.5MB.
I did ask the OPs for higher resolution photos but in several cases they were not available.
This has a knock-on effect in that the photos cannot all be enlarged to the same size (A4) so some will be smaller than others, otherwise some may become pixelated.
Maybe something to keep in mind for photos used for 2013 BOM contenders. Better to sort it now that faff around late December asking the photo owners for better quality photos.

Because there are holidays next week here it may be the end of next week before the calendars are ready to send.

No more calendar orders will be accepted now.

G

Grant

Still waiting to be called in to approve the final design of the calendar.
It's a holiday here today, traditionally the day the Spanish kids get their Christmas presents (Tres Reyes, 3 Kings).

Once approved they will produce them in a few days.

By the way, a friendly reminder that 14 of you still have not sent Liz your full names and addresses.
It would be better to get all names and addresses in hand  before the calendars are ready as it will make sending out the calendars much more streamlined and quick.

madrid

It seems that as soon as it's announced that orders are closed, everyone wants one!

Luckily, this is Spain, so "ma?ana" has lasted a few more days than expected (even the printer had forgotten than Monday was a holiday) and final approval should be tomorrow, with the hope that we can squeeze in a few more copies.

As mentioned before, once a copy makes it home, weights and postage can be calculated and I'll be in touch with each of you to discuss payment. In a previous life I was a credit manager...  :eek:  :D

G

Grant

Just back from the printer.
Artwork is now approved. Should get the first print copy tonight to approve, then all systems go.
I have had to increase the number to be printed 3 times now as some folk pop up asking for either more calendars or new orders entirely.
Today is the last day we can change the order quantity, so please inform Liz if you have not already done so.
There are still 10 or so folk who have not sent their full names and addresses by the way, can you do so ASAP please?

Ta.

AndyW

Grant said:
Just back from the printer.
Artwork is now approved. Should get the first print copy tonight to approve, then all systems go.
I have had to increase the number to be printed 3 times now as some folk pop up asking for either more calendars or new orders entirely.
Today is the last day we can change the order quantity, so please inform Liz if you have not already done so.
There are still 10 or so folk who have not sent their full names and addresses by the way, can you do so ASAP please?

Ta.

Best repost this in the General Discussion section Grant.. Have to admit I'd forgotten about it and only came over here to see the Jan BoM comp...  :eek: others might be similarly dippy :D
AW