BOM Calendar?

G

Grant

Ed, yes thanks!

Looking like we are heading to 50 calendars now.
As soon as the Xmas BOM is decided I will order the calendars.
I don't plan to make extra copies. I got burned with the Laverdaforum stickers.

Laverdalothar

Grant, how many do you have left of them? Cut away the "forum.com" and sell them via ebay in sheets of 5 for 10? f.e., that's at least what I would do.

cheers

Lothar

G

Grant

Already did Cosi. Special offer 1 euro each when ordered with a calendar.
Normally 1.95 euros + postage.

Contact MadLiz with any sticker orders.

Cosi

mcnicol said:
Grant, I'll take a calendar and a couple of stickers. Had to be sure the world wasn't ending before I committed.

Ken

Ken, You

A) Live in America, and

B) Are a school teacher

your world could end at anytime

Merry Christmas

Simonr501

Grant said:
Already did Cosi. Special offer 1 euro each when ordered with a calendar.
Normally 1.95 euros + postage.

Contact MadLiz with any sticker orders.

Grant,
I received a message from Madliz about the stickers, she told me they can be ordered at the same time as when the calendars are ready (1 Euro each sticker), saves on postage!

G

Grant

Simon, that's right.
Originally I got a quote for 30 to 40 calendars but have now asked them for a new quote based on 50 to 60 calendars. I think we are at 40-odd calendars now.
Once I have the calendars (waiting for Xmas BOM to end, then place the order) I will ask if any of the people who ordered want any stickers at the same time.
One or two of you have already said you want some stickers so that is already noted down.
Like someone said (Lothar?) if you want to you can cut the forum.com off the end and you have a perfectly good Laverda sticker.

Attachments

• Laverda.jpg
    Laverda.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
Cosi said:
Ken, You

A) Live in America, and

B) Are a school teacher

your world could end at anytime

Merry Christmas

Gee, Cosi, I never thought of that! Yes, it does tend to prey on the mind a little. Especially since Florida just celebrated the granting of the 1 millionth concealed weapons carry permit. You have to have one of these to carry a concealed weapon in public. You don't have to have any reason for having a permit to carry a lethal weapon anywhere you go, if you decide you want to have a permit you just pay a small fee and suddenly you're Rambo/Steven Seagal/Clint Eastwood incarnate.
I once got talking to an armoured car guard who handled cash pickups from small businesses, in a small rural town in north Florida. We were having lunch at a barbeque restaurant, and the topic of conversation came up about the risk involved in handling cash in such a highly visible fashion. He insisted he had about the safest job anyone could ever have. It wasn't because the bad guys wouldn't get ideas, just that the restaurant customers (there was a sea of tradesmen's pickup trucks in the parking lot) would collectively have been carrying enough weapons to make the local National Guard armoury look inadequate, and they wouldn't be afraid to use them.
We haven't had a local school shooting here yet, although the college campuses have had armed security guards and are now increasingly installing metal detectors, and all the public schools have at least one or two uniformed (and openly armed) full time deputies as part of the faculty, some schools as many as five. Except the primary schools, just like in Connecticut (although that's changed forever now).
And for the record, I will refuse to accept the role of backup SWAT team member either on the high school or college campuses where I work. I don't have any delusions about my ability to survive and win in a firefight against heavily armed lunatics, which is what the NRA wants their school volunteers to be able to do.
I just saw that 2 firemen were shot dead as they got out of their truck to try to put out a house fire in upstate New York. No idea who did it, or why. Guns don't kill people. But they sure make it easy for people to kill people.

Ken

G

Grant

Tom, no worries, that makes 51 calendar orders now.  :D

I had thought about taking a flyer on Umbrella Man winning as it was so far ahead, but last time I looked the titty lady was only 4 votes behind.
Best wait then, eh?
As was said, maybe better looking at titty lady than Scott's ass next December.  :LOL:

G

Grant

Orders accepted up until 3rd of January.
Once the Xmas BOM is decided I will organise it with the printer, so by then it will be too late.

Only 2 votes between Scott's ass and the titty lady now!

The printer said they will take 4 working days so I can post them off ASAP thereafter.

G

Grant

Dale, nearer the time I will ask for names/addresses and divulge payment options, basically paypal and bank transfer ideally.

redax5

Administrator
Staff member
Cosi said:
why dont you offer them again then i only got 1, will take a few more

Cosi, ask Max, she still has a couple of dozen forum stickers left

Grant, put us down for 4 calenders

G

Grant

Just to remind folk, Red is Australian focal point for the Laverdaforum stickers and Paul LeClair is the North American contact.
All those in between will be handled via MadLiz. Ooer.  :eek: :D