Andrea wife of CLEM

Clem s, so sorry to hear of your loss.
My thoughts & those of my family are with you at this time.

Sorry to hear this news Clem. Cancer is not a nice thing but I hope you can still remember the good times. My condolences to you and your family.

You get a lot of suport here Clem,we all feel for you at this time.Hope you get a chance at a good ride soon,it helps a lot.

Condolences Clem sad news to start the New Year with then again never a good time for this kind of news. However at least she wont have to suffer anymore so that is something to be thankful of I guess.

Very sad news Clem, having last year been through the same thing with a close mate of mine, I can only try and think what it must be for you losing your best mate.

Thinking of you and your families.

Derek

Clem, saddened to hear that. There are some great things in life but the shitty parts are just that..
My thoughts are with you at this time.
Ian

7 years is a long time for both of you, chin up buddy, were all only here for a short time, make the rest your best, bravo to everyone here, truly the best :D,

Nothing I can write here will be adequate but you do have my sincere condolences.

Rod

Clem and family

Cancer has touched many here in some form either personally, friend or family and for sure is a cruel condition. Remember the good times and she'll always be with you. RIP.

Cheers
                              Matt   

Back