Bike of the Month - November 2010

Which bike deserves your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave,

With the bike in the www.breganzemotorcycles.it thread and a few other concept bikes around there may be sufficient numbers to run a BOM based on what might be. I was only thinking of this last night and will see what I can find. I know what is coming next month :D  so it wont be until next year.

In addition to the December BOM which will finish prior to the 25th there will be a chance to vote for the Bike of the Year which will be based upon previous BOM winners. This will have the same format as the Summer Special with 3 votes per person.

Scrumpy

OK Scrumpy... the orange one alright... ;)

Never again will I sup the "stuff" with you and make promises... (yes I blooody will... :p

Ciao
Ian

PS... keep an eye on OZLAVERDA this weekend.. we're racing at Wakefield Park NSW... a tight little booger of a joint, in the 1 hour endurance round of the year.. Le Mans start...two riders with required change and fuel during the event, forecast showers and sunny periods.... bound to be a hoot... :D :D :D

Actually I think it does, as it indicates 'none of the above', an important point to make I think.
Rather that the apathy of not being bothered to vote it shows a vote in it's own right.

LaverdaIan said:
OK Scrumpy... the orange one alright... ;)

Never again will I sup the "stuff" with you and make promises... (yes I blooody will... :p

Ciao
Ian

PS... keep an eye on OZLAVERDA this weekend.. we're racing at Wakefield Park NSW... a tight little booger of a joint, in the 1 hour endurance round of the year.. Le Mans start...two riders with required change and fuel during the event, forecast showers and sunny periods.... bound to be a hoot... :D :D :D

Ian your vote is between you and your conscience but I am confused. Did you vote for the orange and silver, orange and blue or the orange black rat.

Any chance of setting up a web cam for the week end? Or a Skype connection so we can hook up and watch. Best thing is it's free.

Scrumpy

Don"t forget the green cross code when running to your bike Ian :D :DHave a great time and lets see it live as Scrumpy suggests.

Lemon

I'll see if Steve B can hook it up.. for sure we're keen to keep the news out there...BTW it's not me that'll be running across track.. It'll be Blair our main man, with Drmsby, our new team rider holding the bike for him to get away... then awaiting his turn around the half-hour mark... I'll just be a pit mucker, slaving away with CeeJay and crew... 8)

Orange and Blue Scrumpy... but not really fussed, just supporting the cause until you get back to the real bikes... ;)

Ciao

Look forward to to it and to the Blair "Switch" Project.

Shaun

Hi all nice to see a selection of the poor mans Laverda I,m 6/3 and I fit just nicely on my strike I know about the problems but when they,re running they are awesome. There is always someone coming up for a yarn when you park up (probably surprised to see I,ve made it) so people still admire Laverda young or old

Well I had completely forgotten about the Novemebr competition, along with paying my credit card. As you can see the winner with more votes cast in total than I had expected is the blue and orange Formula 750S. Not too far behind was the other 750. No idea who owns it, but may be somebody would care to say a few words (just like a funeral).

Scrumpy

Scrumpy said:
Rule 1: Laverdas only.

This month I have featured bikes manufactured during the Supplement Website Zane period. These dont feature so heavily on the forum but they look great bikes all the same. If I have identified any incorrectly please let me know.

Keep the picyures coming, send to scrumpyjack1@sky.com

Happy voting - Scrumpy

Laverda668.jpg
IMG_1138.gif.jpg
668%20Ghost.jpg
Diamante.jpg
650%20Sport.jpg
laverda%20750S%20formula.jpg

Option 1: 668
Laverda668.jpg

Option 2: Formula 750S
IMG_1138.gif.jpg

Option 3: Ghost
668%20Ghost.jpg

Option 4:Diamante
Diamante.jpg

Option 5: 650
650%20Sport.jpg

Option 6: Formula 750S
laverda%20750S%20formula.jpg

OMG loverada is my fav one  8)

Scrumpy said:
Well I had completely forgotten about the Novemebr competition, along with paying my credit card. As you can see the winner with more votes cast in total than I had expected is the blue and orange Formula 750S. Not too far behind was the other 750. No idea who owns it, but may be somebody would care to say a few words (just like a funeral).

Scrumpy

Told ya  :D

Back