• Lothar's Jota

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Scrumpyjack

Rules:
?   The bike must be a Laverda.
?   The person submitting the photograph does not have to be the owner of the bike.
?   1 vote per person per month.
?   Voting will finish on the last day of the month
Photographs, or links to photographs should be sent to me via a personal message. I can then up/download them. Photographs will be dealt with on a first received first entered basis.

This month I was offered so many 1200's that I have had to split them into 2 groups. this month we have the specials. There where also enough submissions of standard bikes to run another month's competition, these will follow some time soon. Thanks to all who have provided pictures and apologies to those who I have not featured this month. Your time will come. Please keep sending the photos to scrumpyjack1@sky.com. This month we have:

Gert's 1200 -Sulzbacher
        Phil Todd's Mk1 Motodd 
        Project Orange
        RobertH - Sulzbacher
        Lothar's 1200 Jota

Happy voting

Scrumpy 

Attachments

• GertS.1200SC.jpg
    GertS.1200SC.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Phil Todd.jpg
    Phil Todd.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Project Orange.jpg
    Project Orange.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 157
  • RobertH.1200SC.jpg
    RobertH.1200SC.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Jota1_Lothar_a.jpg
    Jota1_Lothar_a.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 195
Any chance you could get all of the pics the same size for this feature Scrumps, I feel poor Robert H is at something of a disadvantage here. All very nice examples and tricky to pic a favourite for sure...

Keith.

Thanks Keith - its always difficult juggling the size of the pixs so that they all come in less than 300KB total. The resolution of the camera seems to play a part in the overall size of the photo. In the interest of fairness and a bit more here we have a full size photo. A very nice bike (like the others) I can see why you want a proper look.

Scrumpy

Attachments

• RobertH.1200SC-02.JPG
    RobertH.1200SC-02.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 111
Even more fairness

Attachments

• GertS.1200SC-02_f.jpg
    GertS.1200SC-02_f.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 78
And Phil's

Attachments

• PhilTodd_c.jpg
    PhilTodd_c.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 69
Not sure about the quality of this pic as it was quite small to start with and I have enlarged it.

Attachments

• Project Orange_b.jpg
    Project Orange_b.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 67
Great selection Scrumps, its going to be a hard call this month.

Terry

Its the nearest to Lemon and Lime jelly so im all for it Monty.Guess my vote?

Lemon

Very good selection again

Hard to make a choice, we want to put them all on the top step of the podium ...

Xavier

Love Gert's 1200SC - but not in white. :sad:
What a Jota should be...

Hey Scrumpy,
Have you thought about opening an account on photobucket  http://photobucket.com/
(or similar).
From there you can cut and past the photo img code (really straight forward to do) and then you have the ability to give clarity and equality to all :D :D

sexy-japanese-female-model-bikin-1.jpg

bikini-3.jpg

Bugger. already cast my vote for April.  :'(

The two late options provided by Jotaman would have me in a conundrum choosing between red or black bodywork  ???

:D :D

Cheers
Jason

Jotaman,

Thanks for the suggestion, sounds like a great idea I will investigate.

I have also been thinking of doing biker's wifes as an alternative. Bikes are essential but clothes optional :D

Scrumpy

FNQ1000 said:
Bugger. already cast my vote for April.  :'(

The two late options provided by Jotaman would have me in a conundrum choosing between red or black bodywork  ???

:D :D

Cheers
Jason

Well - I am for red; a ride on the beach is way better than in the best car...  :D

Back