Laverda Suppliers page needs some info added

OCT Orange Cycle Team
Dom-Esch-Stra?e 83
D-53881 Dom-Esch
Germany

Tel.: +49 22 51/97 07 52
Fax: +49 22 51/97 07 53

octeam@gmx.de

Great source for both Breganze and Zane parts and work, big stock of original parts (bought the rest from the factory...) such as 750 SFC Clutch covers (with the cut-out), original old exhausts, 500 parts, etc. etc.  Best to e-mail them, but they also speak english and (Roger) french. They also fix the crank-bearing issue on the Zanes as well as service all around the Zane and Breganze bikes.

Lothar,
You miss the point, go to the page and add it yourself.
Say something nice or witty about them while you are there.

Don't be a wiki virgin, it is easy once you have your first go.  :D

Red

sorry, maybe I am to dump - I went there but could not figure out how to add something. there was no "add" or "new" or "Edit" button showing up - so, how do you add it, please???

Lothar

To edit or add contents you need to log in. :bangonhead: These funny smileys try to change my topic :wasn't me:

Start point for more help on wiki: http://laverdapedia.com/index.php?title=Help:Contents

Jens

Once you are logged in on the wiki section the "edit" tab appears on all of the pages.
If you wish to add something you just click on edit and start writing.

If you are not certain how to do something code wise then go and look at the code on an existing page and either copy and paste it across or work out what the code is doing.
Once you get the hang of it everything becomes sort of clear.

HTH
Red

Lothar - you will need to register, if you haven't already, to edit. Use the same login, if you can, but Jens has been discussing a database that will allow a single login for all apps... :clever:

Make us proud :signfutile:

Back