Laverda 60 th anniversary

H

hande

I wonder if there is Laverda 60 th anniversary party next year ? If so , does anybody know the date ?

Regards

HANDE

Hello Hande,

I think to remember that Piero told 2 years ago when I mistakenly asked him if there will not be a party in 2007, he told me it will be in 2009 and he expects that 3CMoto will do something together with the Community of Breganze and with his support. He was quiet sure it will be at the same time as the 3CMoto meeting happens (which would be last Weekend in July I think...), but hey - this info is roughly 2 years old...

anyone else knows maby better?!? On 3CMoto page is no info about a 2009 meeting...

???

I asked Piero last month about party timing to help plan our next trip over:

"In Europe there will be two big Laverda meeting to celebrate Moto Laverda
60 th anniversary .
One in Breganze the first or the last week end of July , and one in UK at
Mallory Park
the second week end of July ."

See you in Breganze,
Scott

I could imagine Laverda Corse putting on a good show at Spa, including a giant corso arond the track again...

piet

We had a project to organize the 30 th anniversary of 1000 V6 on the circuit of Castellet in September 2008, but?
Idea to defer this event to SPA (June 21, 2009) or has BREGANZE in July is already considered, I believe.

hande said:
I wonder if there is Laverda 60th anniversary party next year ? If so, does anybody know the date ?

Regards

HANDE

I see the Danish owners club has posted the dates as 24-26 July 2009.  (Go http://laverda.dk/index.php?Juli).

Can anyone confirm?  - there's nothing as yet on the 3C Moto or Laverda Corse sites.

TIA

Craig

Hi Craig,

that is the date I have been told from several sides, too. Would fit to the fact that 3CMoto meeting was allways last weekend of July I think and they are organizing it as far as I know...

Laverdalothar said:
Hi Craig,

that is the date I have been told from several sides, too. Would fit to the fact that 3CMoto meeting was allways last weekend of July I think and they are organizing it as far as I know...

Thanks Lothar.  I've now seen this date also being given by both LCF and ILOC [but who knows if they're not simply copying each other ?  :)}

But, as you say, Giuliano Cogo normally organises things for the last week-end in July ...

Ciao,

Craig

Hi Craig !

There has been several weeks  some piece of information of that rally ion the site of Italian Laverda Club. http://www.laverdaclub.com/IscrizioneEventi.asp

I think this is it or ?

Hande P. Finland

Hi Hande,

Thanks.  Well, that's the 4th (or is it the 5th?) reference to these dates, so may be that's when it will be!

Ciao

Craig

P.s.  I see you have a ST4S.  I thought of getting one - but bought my Corsa instead!  :)

My good mate Ken Hartley has asked me to let people know that he is organising a van to take half a dozen bikes from the UK to Breganze for the celebrations. Cost will be approx ?450 return, flights are about ?70. PM me if you need details. 

Hi Folks

Whats the safest way to ensure registration to Adria Raceway. Its expensive getting a cheque made out for 20 Euros in the UK.
I'd like to email my application but without an email address this is difficult, so faxed it is. Deadline is 1st May I believe.

Any idea's would be appreciated from anyone who's applied and got a response. Has a number or an email for 3Cmoto

thanks
Rob

Why don't you use their contacts form at
http://www.3cmoto.it/contacts/index.asp

And you can also try to give them a ring. They were incredibly helpful last time I did so. Err... they might be able to understand English, no idea...

Cheers
Christiane

Hello Christiane
I did use the form, Ive also faxed them.

I would ring but I dont see a number.

It cost me ?20 last year to raise a Euro cheque, so I'd like to pay just by any other means.

Do you have their number still?

Thanks

Back