Merry Weihnachten - ?h - Fr?hliche Christmas... oder so...

Wau, Eineinhalb Tage weg und habe ich viel verpasst!! Weil ich in der n?he von L?rrach wohne kann ich, ausser hoch Deutsch, Allemanisch und etwas Schwizerd?stch. Ich wundere mich manchmal wie Allemanisch mit Englischen Aksent, klingt. Komisch, wahrscheinlich.
Christiane, was ist Pflaumenmus, Plaumensaft mit chemikalischer ?nderung und kein Sucher mehr drin?? Was heisst das - fermentation. Meine Frau backt fast jeden Tag. Es gibt Zeit f?r eine kleine Probe. Woher bekommt man dieser Wundersaft.
Interessant was du sagst Gerald ?ber Dialekte. Meine Frau kl?gt weil unsere Kinder sprechen kein echter Allemanisch sondern ein Mish-Mash was auch kein hoch Deutsch ist. Das ist weil auch in Kindergarten schon hoch Deutsch verlangt ist und in der Schule pflicht ist. Ich finde es v?llig ?bertrieben und ganz unn?tig. Man muss jetzt tief in dem Schwarzwald gehen um 'Allemanisch' zu h?ren. Lothar, ich lade dich ein, eine Woche bei uns zu entspannen als ein Sprachkur. Wir k?nnen einen Tag in Berne verbringen wo wir beide nichts verstehen werden!
Henry

Howzit Milan,
sieben Generationen!! Ich verstehe dass diese Dinge wichtig sind. Ich bin f?nfte Generation in meiner familie mit der Name Henry, der ist mehr Krankheit als Name weil ich h?tte auch ein Onkel Henry, ein Cousin Henry und eine Tante Henrietta. Meine Familie waren alle Orgelbauer in GB -Henry Willis and Sons Ltd. - bis ich aus dem Gesch?ft ausgebrochen bin. Der Name, aber ist geblieben, weil mein Sohn Henry 6 ist und sein Sohn Henry VII. Der n?chste wird wahrscheinlich auch Henry, der achte, was f?r den Engl?nder bemerkenswert wird. Ich bin froh dass es weiter geht.
Und jetzt weiss ihr alle dass ich 'Old Get' bin, so lass mich klar sagen, ich bin 57 und meine Kinder sind 35, 33, 30, 11, 10, 6, 23 Monate, und trotz dem Hochverrat sind besser als alle Laverda es gibt.
Henry

henwilv said:
Lothar, ich lade dich ein, eine Woche bei uns zu entspannen als ein Sprachkur. Wir k?nnen einen Tag in Berne verbringen wo wir beide nichts verstehen werden!
Henry

Hallo Henry,

jaja - die Schweizer... und speziell die Berner...  :D Wie sagt mal vor kurzem ein Kunde zu mir: "Herr E?er, der Auftrag ist schon seit Wochen im Bundesamt f?r Beschaffung. Ich wei? nicht, wieviel Sie ?ber die Schweiz wissen, aber es hat einen Grund, warum dieses Amt in Bern steht..."

Zuvor hatte er es auf Berner-Schwitzerd?tsch versucht - ich hab nicht mal ansatzweise etwas verstanden...  :-[

Well Henry, congrats for so many children, I hope that all of them are well.
Me, I just settled for one, because my wife lost our second during 1999. war in Serbia.
In my family, from fathers side, I got my name from my great-grandfather, my son is named after his mothers wish Alexander, and my father got his name from the previous generation.
On the other hand from my mother side, I have about 12 cousins named Jan, or Janko, so you may imagine how does it look when we got together for a wedding or some other family reunion.
I agree that the children (one or fifty) are the best thing tat can happen to a parent.

Christiene, sorry, I forgot the capitalization, it was always a problem for me, because, as far as I know it is only case in German language (to capitalize the nouns).

And just a small remark:
When I joined Laverdapedia, I taught it is a site dedicated to laverda, don't you think?

Hi Milan,

This site is a Laverda site and to my knowledge the majority of contributers own a Laverda!
The sub-category we are now in is called "Kaffepause" , referencing an area to "chill out".
In my humble estemation this means that one can talk about pretty much anything they please as long
as they don't violate the rules of the forum.

Just imagine how this site would be if a bunch of BMW R50/2 people ran the show. Regimental, very teutonic and we wouldn't mix German and Enlish in this sub-category. Don't you agree?

Regards,
Gerald

Hi Gerald,

perfect explanation!  :D
Yes, Milan, all people on this list are Laverda enthusiasts and most of us own at least one Laverda.
If you look at some threads in the Coffe-break section of the English forum you might find out that the things we are talking about here are much funnier and in my opinion more cordial, friendly and... Just wanted to write "funny", but of course this is difficult.
Not everybody has a true liking of British humour and sometimes some of their jokes are.... hmmm... how should I put it...

Anyway, check out "This Weeks Joke" in "Massimo's Cafe" and you might know what I'm talking about.

So, cheer up and enjoy this jumble of languages and dialects which is only possible whit a very special bunch of people.

Cheers
Christiane

Christiane, you are absolutely right.
I'm just trying to make friends, or at least to talk to people, of different cultures, languages and habits.
And yes Gerald, I used to be Teutonic (owing R 50/5) some 15 years ago, but now I own the bike I always wanted, since the first time I heard 3 jotas coming in, and blipping throttles as they were parking in a yard of an medieval castle in Pazin, Croatia, back in 1982.
What a sound it was, the stone walls were shaking.
As for coffee break section on English speaking side, well, I was not there, as my computing is on a little slow side, so I'm learning as I go. I'll certainly go there and check things out.
Best regards to all

Milan.

P.S.
I own just one 180 from 1981. it is labeled jota on the side  but inside is standard 3c.

Back