Stock clearance square fuel taps ALL SOLD!

LJ-2

4 Pairs only left, one set reserved for now so 3 .with long reserve, won 't be doing anymore,sale price here-

All sold thank you everyone,

Last edited:
Quite some interest in the long reserve taps, I could do another order but min is 10 pairs so could build up a list ,bear in mind it will take a couple months to deliver from manufacture..

Not sure I needed the longer reserve, but I can always trim the tube to suit. Taps look very nicely made. Mine will arrive in a few months the way post is going worldwide TM!

Blimey that was quick Shaun ! They were delivered early this morning. That's about 18 hours from order to delivery. They look top drawer. Cheers.

I could be interested in a pair if you have another batch made Shaun. I have plenty of new taps on my restored bikes but the piddly reserve they leave is a bit worrying.

Paul

I could be interested in a pair if you have another batch made Shaun. I have plenty of new taps on my restored bikes but the piddly reserve they leave is a bit worrying.

Paul
Could you just fit a longer tube through the middle for the main fuel tank supply? Probably have to drill a hole in the top of the filter, but omn the main tank maybe the silt at the bottom wouldn't get in? Or is it poss to buy the longer tube and filters? Only time I noted the reserve on the SF1 I seem to recall doing 30 miles (50km) and reached the servo, so no idea what was left. Princes Hwy heading north and refuelling at Genoa ... very apt name - wonder if Oz has a Breganze somewhere?!

Could you just fit a longer tube through the middle for the main fuel tank supply? Probably have to drill a hole in the top of the filter, but omn the main tank maybe the silt at the bottom wouldn't get in? Or is it poss to buy the longer tube and filters? Only time I noted the reserve on the SF1 I seem to recall doing 30 miles (50km) and reached the servo, so no idea what was left. Princes Hwy heading north and refuelling at Genoa ... very apt name - wonder if Oz has a Breganze somewhere?!
It has a longer inner tube,just protected by the outer filter.

Back