AE Brisbane

A very expensive mess.
Worth $ 1000 for parts at the most and even then, parts nobody foreseably will need in the next decade.

Paul

you are a tight arse Paul, it has a lot going for it, its an early bike alright and might well have been an Eagle, it has the Grimeca brakes and a single stiffening web, behind the left cylinder, early frame (straight drop gearbox tubes) etc, a lot wrong and out of place, but the core could well make a very nice 8K bike, and perhaps a lot more, for about half the end value. If you are the restoring/repairing type, then that could be a great way of getting something that you desire for reasonable money, and if you are 50+ will last the rest of your life, but for 18,000 Aus$, around 11,250 Euros, as usual it is overpriced, probably by a "casher inner"
CLEM

you are a tight arse Paul, it has a lot going for it, its an early bike alright and might well have been an Eagle, it has the Grimeca brakes and a single stiffening web, behind the left cylinder, early frame (straight drop gearbox tubes) etc, a lot wrong and out of place, but the core could well make a very nice 8K bike, and perhaps a lot more, for about half the end value. If you are the restoring/repairing type, then that could be a great way of getting something that you desire for reasonable money, and if you are 50+ will last the rest of your life, but for 18,000 Aus$, around 11,250 Euros, as usual it is overpriced, probably by a "casher inner"
CLEM
I have one in bits with a few bits missing on my mezzanine. Been trying to sell it €2000 for years.

Paul

is Simon's old bike, not certain who Peter is, maybe Simon sold it to Peter since I last saw it
Nice old bike, in fairly decent nick

is Simon's old bike, not certain who Peter is, maybe Simon sold it to Peter since I last saw it
Nice old bike, in fairly decent nick
Yep and before that it was Rupert’s and he brought it with him from UK. It did have the SF tank upon arrival, but it is a 1969 GT.
Cheers
Jason

Back