round 3 australian bears

Both Matt and Fitzy running in 2 classes, F1 and F4
F1 and F2 run in one race together, F3, F4 and F5 run together in another race
Think officials may be getting some results mixed up maybe

Matt also running the BMW in the TTC1 race which is the feature race this weekend, was last race of the day yesterday and he was running 2nd before he got real bad arm pump and pulled in with 2 laps to go
Best time was a 1min 10.7secs
He has certainly put in some laps this week running both bikes and 3 classes

Best bit though he is really starting to gel with the Laverda's, tells me they are an absolute hoot to ride, his words
He can not wait to take them around Phillip Island
Good stuff bloody wish I was there dam Covid … grrr…hey Matt you keep on whooping Fitzy’s arse.👍
P.I hmm wonder if we will be out of lockdown by then bloody 😡 hope the hell we are ….….enjoy the top end wont you both.
😷

Good stuff bloody wish I was there dam Covid … grrr…hey Matt you keep on whooping Fitzy’s arse.👍
P.I hmm wonder if we will be out of lockdown by then bloody 😡 hope the hell we are ….….enjoy the top end wont you both.
😷
Tis all right Brett’y boy the Mexicans will be at PI to cheer on the lads 😎

Grr Speedhive is down but word on the street from Hidden Valley is that Matt brought the Mule home in 1st for Race 2.. let’s hope the modern technology fixes itself shortly shall we.

Correct, Matt won race 2 on the Mule
She is running great

He nearly won F1 as well on the BMW, was passed on 2nd last lap so came in 2nd
Wow imagine when he gets used to it then huh amazing come on race 3 lets hope modern technology is sorted by then shall we
Good stuff

Excellent result race 3 looks like the Mule did all the work for him in this one.. she knows how to get herself home and keep the boss happy :) poor Matt he must be so buggered as did a 10 lapper the race before on his BM trouble you.

Attachments

• 2021_07_31_15_33_49_MYLAPS_Speedhive_Mozilla_Firefox.jpg
    2021_07_31_15_33_49_MYLAPS_Speedhive_Mozilla_Firefox.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
3rd race
Mule jumped out of first off the line
Gave the whole field a head start
Matt rounded Fitzy up on lap 7
We won

New lap record 1min 15.3secs
Putting new tyres and brake pads on now for tomorrow morning, going to see if we can hit 14's

Awesome ride

3rd race
Mule jumped out of first off the line
Gave the whole field a head start
Matt rounded Fitzy up on lap 7
We won

New lap record 1min 15.3secs
Putting new tyres and brake pads on now for tomorrow morning, going to see if we can hit 14's

Awesome ride
Bloody awesome Red, you guys are really rockin'.. not without a real lot of hard graft though... well done to all.
All the best for tomorrow.

Ciao

4 out of 4 doesn't get much better than that, well done team Redax bet Matt is buggered but it would be amazing to be there to see the smile on Red's face must be ear to ear.. and a great testimont to all his hard work and proof that it doesn't get any better than a Redax built engine :)😷😷😷😋(y)

Attachments

• 2021_08_01_11_25_44_Inbox_BMahoney_ateco.com.au_Outlook.jpg
    2021_08_01_11_25_44_Inbox_BMahoney_ateco.com.au_Outlook.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
Back