Grimeca hubs

looks the same on L/H side but I think it is 4LS. trying to translate it. wheel doesn't look great, which makes it expensive but if I can translate then well worth contacting. thanks
New Borrani aluminium rim fitted with a 4 LS drum, Moto Guzzi V7 Sport, Laverda 750 SF

Why those bikes?
It is the same brake plate, mirror image on both sides. 2 x 2LS
Both sides on the photo. Rh has the speedo drive.

Paul

Are you in a hurry? I have one of those that has come off of my triple, it's already been cleaned up and I would even have the speedo drive for that drum. It has an Akront rim though, not a Borrani. The hub is still at OCT I think, so it might be a while until it would be ready to ship.
The fins have been cut off by a previous owner, for a more "classic" look I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 6
Are you in a hurry? I have one of those that has come off of my triple, it's already been cleaned up and I would even have the speedo drive for that drum. It has an Akront rim though, not a Borrani. The hub is still at OCT I think, so it might be a while until it would be ready to ship.
The fins have been cut off by a previous owner, for a more "classic" look I guess.
no immediate rush, I really only need the L/H side TLS, trying to match it to an Indian Velocette, shame about the fins, that gets done on the Norton P11etc for "weight saving". not sure if 4ls would be too much brake, if I could get the RH side speedo drive plate it would be fine. let me know price etc when you get it all back please. where are you. also struggling with the rear, I have a hub but no plate or Cush drive, found plate in America so checking measurements for that.

Attachments

• IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2569.JPG
    IMG_2569.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 10
I sold my spare part 4LS-Grimeca some years ago to Australia. Depending of the quality you will have to pay between 750 - 1200 EUR for a complete double-front brake.

You can ask Thomas Studer studerconsulting@bluewin.ch , he has many good parts for sale.

Did you try these one?
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/doppel-duplex-bremse-borrani-hochschulterfelge-19-zoll/1622591915-223-1662
http://www.classic-motorrad.de/classifieds/racing-teile/racing-teile-in-lambach_i45851
http://www.classic-motorrad.de/classifieds/racing-teile/racing-teile-in_i46884

Good luck, Thomas aus LAU
thanks tried these all out of stock

any pictures please Paul
I have a couple of second generation Laverda drum plates needing the arms and linkage rod.
At least one first generation brake plate.
At least 1 hub.
Send me a pm for a photo or I'll forget.

Off riding for the day tomorrow. SF2

Paul

Back