Author Topic: This weeks joke  (Read 70537 times)

Offline Lav the impala

Re: This weeks joke
« Reply #660 on: December 08, 2019, 03:17 »

There is  a factory in   Essex which makes the Tickle  Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it  under the arms.

Well, Denise is hired at  The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for  her first day promptly at 8:00 am

The  next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the  Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws  open the door and begins to rant about the new  employee. 
 He  complains that she is incredibly slow and the  whole line is backing up, putting the entire  production line behind schedule. 

The  Personnel Manager decides he should see this for  himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory  floor. When they get there the line is so backed  up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the  factory floor and they're really beginning to  pile up.

At the  end of the line stands Denise surrounded by  mountains of Tickle  Me  Elmo's. She  has a  roll of  plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small  marbles. 

The  2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little  piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and  begins to carefully sew the little package  between Elmo's legs. 

The  Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After  several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself  together and approaches Denise. 

'I'm  sorry,' he says to her, barely able to keep a  straight face, 'but I think you misunderstood  the instructions I gave you  yesterday...'

'Your job is to give Elmo  two test tickles.

Offline sweetas

• in context....
« Reply #661 on: December 12, 2019, 08:16 »

Always carry a plastic bag, just in case. ???
79 Jota - No. 6256

Opinions are the medium between knowledge and ignorance...   Plato

Offline Piranha Brother 2

• It was once a 1973 750 SF1
« Reply #662 on: December 12, 2019, 08:59 »
Fark me! Gonna be innaresting watching her pour from that into a tank!!
What ... leave it standard??!!

Offline andre g

« Reply #663 on: December 12, 2019, 16:46 »
she likes the smell :D

Offline Andy

« Reply #664 on: December 12, 2019, 21:54 »
Thatíll be fine... itís double bagged !
'84 RGS and loving it
(might have to sell the old honda...)

Offline chrisk

• I'd like to write something here: SOMETHING
« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2019, 00:59 »
Joke of the day: Britain votes.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle thereís no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.