Author Topic: The grand finale BEARS 2019 Broadford  (Read 756 times)

Offline Greg Parish

• DAM Classic Racing
Re: The grand finale BEARS 2019 Broadford
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 20:56 »

As said before your disagreement with Red is a private mater and not for this forum.
This thread is about the BEARS race meeting at Broadford.

The BBQ for the Redax Team and the QLDs is part of the event and is relevent.

I will be there as I must be, both as a Victorian Laverda Club Member and as Sponsor, regardless of Red's threats to the Vic Lav club to boycott it.
Let's look beyond personal differences, tribalism, and let all the clubs attending come together, and celebrate together.

Offline bevelman

• now part of the sub culture
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 22:00 »
Enough is enough Greg
81 jota-no 4
80 1200-rosie
redax scorch rocket ship
gpz a1 84

Offline Greg Parish

• DAM Classic Racing
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 22:11 »
Beaut! That is very magnanimous of you and I appreciate it.
Thanks for putting this behind you and bringing the two clubs together on Friday night. The Vic Club lads have gone to a lot of trouble to make it a great night and it would be a shame to see it boycotted.
See you there.
Good luck if you decide to take to the track too.

Offline bevelman

• now part of the sub culture
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 22:58 »
Greg.. Ian here travelling with Paul. I just want to be clear.. your grubby comments are not only unwelcome but have served to ensure that we would not attend any social events with you present. To be clear.. Serge initially contacted me to see about best night. We then decided on Friday night as we are a race team coming to Victoria and will be focusing on that over Saturday and Sunday. So we are going to do that and you have will have due respect and refrain from entering our pit. Just to be clear.. and by the way ‘Nobody gives a damn about DAM Laverda ‘ and less so with your attitude I would think 😎
81 jota-no 4
80 1200-rosie
redax scorch rocket ship
gpz a1 84

Offline motoddrob

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 23:32 »
I'm 100% behind the Redax team and wish them every success to take home the championship so good luck guys.
Also agree that Dam Laverda should pull their head in.
Motodd 1200, SFC750

Offline Greg Parish

• DAM Classic Racing
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 23:33 »
Sorry, In my haste hope for better I misunderstood the intention of the previous post.

Well... I tried.

Red told a straight faced lie on this public Forum in an attempt to discredit to my balanced advice to members about the use of Air filters and was brought to account. I  became the target of a flurry of internet and private email bullying.
His stance in response to being brought to account has forced the Vic Club into an unenviable situation by his (and yours) ultimatum.

I am trying to be inclusive and pave a way for the clubs to get over his pettiness.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, a Leopard can't change it's spots and birds of a feather flock together.
Of course I would not come into the Redax pit on raceday.

DAM Classic Racing supplying Laverda parts, and honest truthful advice, is worth a damn to hundreds of customers worldwide.

I wish Andrew and the Redax team all the best in winning another Championship for the Laverda, because we all share that common love of the marque.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 23:44 by Greg Parish »

Offline motoddrob

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 23:40 »
I wasn't aware there was pettiness between the clubs. From what I read the pettiness is from Dam Laverda.
Motodd 1200, SFC750

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2019, 23:51 »
Chaps - enough.

This thread has descended beyond the point of fair and reasonable comment and contravenes the agreement you all signed up to when registering to join the forum.

I am therefore locking the thread.

Rob
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 00:10 by Admin »