Author Topic: Club Laverda NSW brekky run 27th October  (Read 1111 times)

Offline martymoose

Re: Club Laverda NSW brekky run 27th October
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2019, 08:45 »
We’ve got pretty good form on leaving people behind. Left Chris Pritt in a ditch on the Elliot way for a couple of hours. 😳. I always try and give a thumbs up or thumbs down signal if I’m pulling over. Sure need to get it right in a couple of weeks time in tassie
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline Brett

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2019, 09:28 »
We’ve got pretty good form on leaving people behind. Left Chris Pritt in a ditch on the Elliot way for a couple of hours. 😳. I always try and give a thumbs up or thumbs down signal if I’m pulling over. Sure need to get it right in a couple of weeks time in tassie
Guess you had better then as guess who wont be there to keep an eye out, oh and to act as corner marker and all the rest  :o Far better to be a loan wolf as Mark and myself were discussing recently then again if it wasnt for Tom stopping then well I would have had to phone a friend I guess  ;D
Looks like a wiring drama brought on by a hurriedly tossed in tool kit earlier in the ride NB to self move the wiring from the tool area  :o

Better turn off the fuel taps before I get busted and Marty modelling his new Jacket

Nice roll up

Took the Silver Jota in memory of Frank

Better late than never hey Tom

Oh dear

Vince working on his suspension set up with Carlos looking on  8)

Tom's tucking in following Vince's lead it seems

Good roll up

Ricondi Jacket good for mid season

Dont mention the tank

Running repairs Tom's back on the road but cant help himself from fettling  it seems

Fitting spot to breakdown me thinks

Bloody interesting milage

Farkin Laverda's thank god for you beaut's I reckon.....

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 09:34 by Brett »
Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline TC

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2019, 10:38 »
Hey lucky for me I had that full breakfast, it was a long time till the next feed.
Vandels Way is a lovely spot for a wee nap :)
Most of that will polish out...

Offline cbertozz

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2019, 11:26 »
A great lactose free brekkie  :laugh:
1978 Laverda Jota #6041
First owned in 1991, reacquired 2016.

Offline Vince

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2019, 11:29 »
I just worked out why I got 2 bacon and egg breakfasts. I ordered 1 and an OJ and then repeated the bacon and egg bit as I thought she had missed it. That's probably why I thought my $38 bill was a bit big. Nice place with the view but not $38 each person worth. Leason for the day, pay attention when paying with a card

Offline martymoose

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 07:18 »
Bloody hell vince so what you’re saying is not only did I leave my mate on the side of the freeway but I ate your breakfast as well!  Ohh there’s a special place in hell for me.......
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline cbertozz

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2019, 04:15 »
Bloody hell vince so what you’re saying is not only did I leave my mate on the side of the freeway but I ate your breakfast as well!  Ohh there’s a special place in hell for me.......

It was poetic to find that out, especially as you shared it out with such gusto  :laugh: :laugh:
1978 Laverda Jota #6041
First owned in 1991, reacquired 2016.