Author Topic: Club Laverda NSW Tour de Tasmania 2019  (Read 8556 times)

Offline Brett

Re: Club Laverda NSW Tour de Tasmania 2019
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00 »
Safe travels guys on your way keep an eye out for this place
Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline TC

« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2019, 08:41 »
you wont find a better Argentinean steak this side of the black stump or Amsterdam for that matter ::) ;D ;D
mmmmm tasty :D
Most of that will polish out...

Offline martymoose

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2019, 19:31 »
7 bikes in Eden no rain cold and cloudy for our run into Melbourne today
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline Brett

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2019, 20:14 »
Itís cold and cloudy here too
Stay safe you lot and have a dam fine time in Tassie wonít ya

TC made it into Broadie just on 7 last night

Offline Brett

« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2019, 18:09 »
Rumour has it that in what seems to be the new true club Laverda NSW style they have managed to leave another member on the side of the road ... now now seems itís becoming a habit.
Lucky for John, Serge and Anthony kept to his rescue and got him back safe and sound to Anthonyís place. And despite their desperate attempts to get it sorted sadly he missed the ferry 🤔 where was it I heard of another Lsverda recently missing a ferry and getting left behind.
So thank you once again Vic Laverda for helping your northern cousins out I for one do appreciate it and am sure theta am speaking for the rest of my fellow club members.
So the others are now making their way over Bass Straight to  continue on the of Tassie hope for their sakes that the forecast four days of rain doesnít eventuate as would be a shame them to miss having some riding fun. Though to quote Mark Muir we have to remind ourselves that motorcycling is an outdoor activity after all,
I only hope that this habit of leaving folk by the side of the road and riding on into the sunset does not continue over there 👉
Stay safe fellas and catch ya when your back on the mainland.

Offline Vince

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2019, 02:03 »
I know where i am where is everybody elsen

Offline Vince

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2019, 02:50 »
Early shower for me seems i rode right past them in a gararge i dont even remember the town ztill got rubbery legs from the boat it was ok but bearly

Offline Brett

« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2019, 07:41 »
So whilst the others are now making their way round the southern island of Aus. I just got back from an 1800 k round trip on the oldest triple that is being ridden currently in Australia ( I hear thereís an older drummer but it was only seen being trailered to a show )
A wet and windy trip down to Broadford for the last round of the 2019 BEARs championship. 1111 carried one of the team members of the championship winning Team Redax. What a top weekend it was a total of four Laverdas out on track at the same time simply awesome.
The trip back saw 1111 joined by Tom who decided to give up travelling with the others and come and watch some racing and get on the piss with the Vicís oh and that he did, well so did Team Redax also just quietly on Saturday night.  So Sunday arvo a couple of dusty 3C pilots left we and headed for home via some B roads into the hills. Tom ( hmm if it wasnít for bad luck heíd have no luck at all it seems)
got a flat rear lucky it was in a small turn with a pub so we found a motel and went to the rubbery dub dub
This morning 1111 doubled as a rescue vehicle and took Tom and his wheel on a 70 k round trip to get the tyre sorted. Meant a late start but we had a cracking run through Northern Vic to Corryong then down across the border and lunch at Tumbarumba. The owner asked if the others were coming esp the two with the. If appetites sadly we told her that this year thereís only two of us playing in the Snowy. Vince the food was great you would have enjoyed it so told her youíll be there next year so she can stick up for you😃
Thank god that was the only issue Tom had and his 3C seems to be bedded in and running better than ever. Heís pinched a set of my stainless Jota cans till he gets a set from Malcolm of his own. Silly duffer should have done that when he was in the UK
Oh well thems the breaks
Back home and allís well with the mighty drummer so itís ready for a well deserved oil change.
Reckon itís booked a slot for next years Snowy run as long as BEARS doesnít clash oh hell if it does then Iíll just combine the two 🤔 seriously what were you thinking not attending one of the best weekends of racing ever. 4 Lavs in full cry around Broadford it just doesnít get any better. Guys Tassie Iím afraid is gunna run a distant second Plus ya missed a top do that the Vics put on at least you managed to avoid the hangover I guess 😃

Offline Vince

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2019, 10:28 »
We are all tucked up in queenstown fully feed and watered speaking of water tomorrow will be interesting btw the heated grips are permenenty on to the max it bearly cracks double digits

Offline Brett

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2019, 20:28 »

We are all tucked up in queenstown fully feed and watered speaking of water tomorrow will be interesting btw the heated grips are permenenty on to the max it bearly cracks double digits
Really its gunna be 37 degrees today what are you talking about. by the way
(needpics) (needpics) (needpics) (needpics) (needpics)
So we will add some of our own from the alternative Snowy weekend shall I

Offline martymoose

« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2019, 21:26 »
After 6 months of planning we are here in Queenstown relaxing. Heavy rain sees us holed up in the pub deciding what to do today. The dirt road to Corrina is not a popular option!  Yes Brett unfortunately we had to leave John on the freeway with major engine problems. Left us with 1/2 hour to get to the ferry which the map said was a 45 minute trip. Made it- just. See what comes in the post from the speed cameras.....

Cradle Mountain yesterday was spectacular went down to Strahan and the road back to Queenstown was an awesome race between two 120 riders.

Might text some photos to Brett see if you can post them for me
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline Brett

« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2019, 21:51 »

Offline breganzane

• SE Australia
    • Breganzane
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2019, 22:01 »
Caption comp?
"I'm here to eat ice cream and kick arse.  And I'm nearly finished my ice cream."
 :laugh:
enjoy chaps!
Various 120, 180 and 360 Laverdas - and a single.

Offline TC

« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2019, 00:48 »
Im here cause I like wearing leather and hanging out with bearded men...
mmmmm beards.. :-*
Most of that will polish out...

Offline Brett

« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2019, 03:12 »
Caption comp?

"oh was that an ice cream I was sucking on "

And here is the latest from the drip feed back to the mainland  (bolt)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:15 by Brett »