Author Topic: Club Laverda NSW Snowy Rally 2018  (Read 1123 times)

Offline TC

Re: Club Laverda NSW Snowy Rally 2018
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 10:13 »
Thanks Brett, Im fairly confident. Red is on to it, so it's only my end that can slow things up.
Thanks again and enjoy tomorrow. :)
cheers
Tom
Most of that will polish out...

74 3c
74 BMW R90S

Offline Brett

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 22:04 »
Thanks Brett, Im fairly confident. Red is on to it, so it's only my end that can slow things up.
Thanks again and enjoy tomorrow. :)
cheers
Tom
Red's part of the equation is not the worry...I can see a belated trip out here for you, as I aint got no passport to get to your neck of the woods  :o

Marty you have let know that on the list are you ?? or sleeping under the stars is the other option
Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline chrisk

• I'd like to write something here: SOMETHING
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2018, 23:26 »
Red's part of the equation is not the worry...I can see a belated trip out here for you, as I aint got no passport to get to your neck of the woods  :o

Marty you have let know that on the list are you ?? or sleeping under the stars is the other option

(drink) (drunk) when you wrote that Brett?
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there’s no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Offline martymoose

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2018, 02:27 »
Yep sometimes brett channels yoda after a few single malts   Just smile and wave.....
Cheers from sunny Sydney