Author Topic: Club Laverda NSW Snowy Rally 2018  (Read 4325 times)

Offline TC

Re: Club Laverda NSW Snowy Rally 2018
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 10:13 »
Thanks Brett, Im fairly confident. Red is on to it, so it's only my end that can slow things up.
Thanks again and enjoy tomorrow. :)
cheers
Tom
Most of that will polish out...

74 3c
74 BMW R90S

Offline Brett

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 22:04 »
Thanks Brett, Im fairly confident. Red is on to it, so it's only my end that can slow things up.
Thanks again and enjoy tomorrow. :)
cheers
Tom
Red's part of the equation is not the worry...I can see a belated trip out here for you, as I aint got no passport to get to your neck of the woods  :o

Marty you have let know that on the list are you ?? or sleeping under the stars is the other option
Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline chrisk

• I'd like to write something here: SOMETHING
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2018, 23:26 »
Red's part of the equation is not the worry...I can see a belated trip out here for you, as I aint got no passport to get to your neck of the woods  :o

Marty you have let know that on the list are you ?? or sleeping under the stars is the other option

(drink) (drunk) when you wrote that Brett?
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there’s no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Offline martymoose

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2018, 02:27 »
Yep sometimes brett channels yoda after a few single malts   Just smile and wave.....
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline chrisk

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2018, 20:56 »
JohnK and I are sorted regarding getting down ..... just s few things to do on the 880SFCK, and we are there. May need a parking spot for car and trailer.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there’s no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Offline martymoose

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16 »
Yep ask John what happened to his car last time it was parked at my place.......
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline chrisk

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 02:15 »
Yep ask John what happened to his car last time it was parked at my place.......

Well, we have a few miles to cover, could fill in some time.

Offline Brett

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2018, 09:42 »
Now what are the chances of lightning striking in the same place twice  (bolt)

Offline TC

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2018, 11:07 »
Quote from: chrisk May need a parking spot for car and trailer.
[/quote

Ive got enough room for a car and trailer off street if you need Chris, Im out the back of the northern beaches but, just passed BFN for those who come from the other side..
If you need it its no drama.
Cheers
Tom

74 3c
74 BMW R90S

Offline Brett

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2018, 11:18 »
[quote author=chrisk May need a parking spot for car and trailer.

Ive got enough room for a car and trailer off street if you need Chris, Im out the back of the northern beaches but, just passed BFN for those who come from the other side..
Cheers
Tom

For you geographically challenged lot he means yeh side of the black stump... Chris better pack ya passport if you are considering going up that there peninsula  (bolt) (bye)

Offline TC

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 11:58 »
Chris better pack ya passport if you are considering going up that there peninsula  (bolt) (bye)

Yeah and your board-shorts too Chris, ha ha
 :P :P

74 3c
74 BMW R90S

Offline chrisk

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2018, 01:08 »
[quote author=chrisk May need a parking spot for car and trailer.

Cheers
Tom

Thanks Tom, will bear it in mind.

Offline chrisk

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2018, 23:12 »
Temps for Cooma during Snowy are low 30's according to Parknook Weather, this could be good.

Offline Vince

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 00:22 »
Alps can change completely in 5 minutes,blue skies once at the bottom of Sponners T bar at Thredbo,at the top you could hardly stand up or see your feet.Dozens of stories like that in the last 30 years. I won't be leaving my winter liner at home or my wet weather gear.I remember watching Habib soaked to the skin and shivering one year,I couldn't believe he had left his wet weather gear at home.Its a rare year when there is zero rain over the 4 days

Offline chrisk

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 04:06 »
Tow bar now has a 50mm hitch welded in, the Seppo's use a 1,1/8" (jerk).
Should be able to fit it to the Mustang this weekend....... woohooo.