Author Topic: Laverda-Ricambi parts  (Read 1091 times)

LJ

Laverda-Ricambi parts
« on: January 17, 2018, 16:34 »
Updated the photos on my Ebay shop.Crispier !

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Laverda-Ricambi?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Thanks Shaun

Offline SF750EJ

Re: Laverda-Ricambi parts
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 00:35 »
Hello Friends, I am a new Laverda Owner starting the restoration of a 1973 Laverda 750 SF. I live in Lima, Peru, where I think there are no other Laverdas. I would like to have the information of where to look for different parts, originals if possible to make my job as close to original status as possible.
I don't have yet the complete list of parts I need, but soon will have it.
Will appreciatte your help on this, with tips and directions on where to look for.

Thanks,

E J

Offline henrywillms

• my corsa with exec bits
Re: Laverda-Ricambi parts
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 02:28 »
Wolfgang would be the closest parts supplier I think. He is in Canada but ships parts all over the world. His Phone Number is 250 265 4502....you will need to put the country code in front of that. His email is laverda@lightspeed.ca  he is very knowledgeable on the parts so just ask him if you are not sure. His prices are very fair. Good luck and while I no longer have a twin, there is lots of knowledge here....start by using the search function....the one in the line with the other options,  or the one on the top right.

You can find references to his website and other contacts on this forum under Recommended Suppliers.