Author Topic: Club Laverda Nsw brekky and lunch run this Sunday 31st jan  (Read 6420 times)

Offline Brett

Re: Club Laverda Nsw brekky and lunch run this Sunday 31st jan
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 06:34 »
No idea if the links work, cant seem to upload to the gallery today maybe am getting old... if not working then will do tomorrow when at work with laptop fired up  :o as doing it all off the phone today.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:04 by Brett »
Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline maurice turner

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 11:01 »
The only two tone green and silver RGS in the world looks good Brett sounds like all you need is a set of nobby tires???
81 Jota*7604*

Offline chrisk

• I'd like to write something here: SOMETHING
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 21:49 »
The only two tone green and silver RGS in the world looks good Brett sounds like all you need is a set of nobby tires???

And a Kawasaki sticker on the tank  (bolt)
"Team BFN - an international rabble on wheels"🏍🍻👍🤣😍

Offline Brett

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2016, 01:37 »
And a Kawasaki sticker on the tank  (bolt)

Well I'll be buggered never knew that the letters LAVERDA spelt Kawasaki........there ya go learn something new every day.

Offline chrisk

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 02:06 »

Sorry Brett, misread Maurices post. Thought he said the green RGS needed knobbies, hence, I added and a Kawasaki sticker.
When's the next NSW meeting anyway? .......... I'm in Sydney tomorrow for the rest of the week.
If there's a club meeting on this week, I'll come and sort you blokes out.

Offline chrisk

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 02:08 »
Bugger, went to your website, last Wed of the month  :(

Offline Brett

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 02:39 »
Bugger, went to your website, last Wed of the month  :(
So looks like we wont be getting sorted out... looks like you are either a week too late or 3 weeks too early

Unless of course you have the CLQ cheque book in your possession then we could perhaps call an extreme out of routine meeting.

As for the knobby tyres well a bloke was only trying to find an alternative/interesting way home, guess I was kind of getting back to my younger days... at least in them days I wore an Orange hat.

Online Vince

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2016, 02:49 »
So where the dirt comments came from. We have had crazy amounts of rain lately,records broken. The route we picked for the ride was around the Hawks berry River, thats where all this rain ends up, add a king tide and there were road closes that meant we had some limited access, so Ross and Brett came up with a change of plan. I had spent plenty of time riding around these places but I hadn't remember this particular road especially the steep descent, it became narrow deep gravel,extremely steep walking pace hair pin bends. The stupid rally pace drifting 4 wheel drives using 3/4 of the road on blind bends didn't help either. Neither did the really deep pot holes.
The only other bikes we saw were KTM Adventure bikes being ridden on the pegs. It wasn't catastrophic been on worse,
happy there wasn't any mud. The scenery was just beautiful,
really green.

Offline drikko

• Brisvegas
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 18:13 »
That's a given aint it, bringing down the chequebook that is...........

in the meantime would you be so kind as to send down a couple of signed blank ones which we can use dear chap. ....
Oh on Sunday would we be able to call up for the credit card number and do an over the phone payment for brekkie oh kind one....................Say dont worry about lunch at St Albans we will pay our own way as we dare not stretch the friendship plus it might be raining so maybe the full contingent wont make it that far...

No problem, I've sent you an email with a credit card number that should work just fine. Just don't hang around long after using it right....
Rgs1000 '83
Weestrom
Cosi prefers sailors
Breville Sandwich Maker

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was sober so please don't take it personally.
'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.' Oscar Wilde