Author Topic: 2 Dams, No Ferns  (Read 2271 times)

Davo

2 Dams, No Ferns
« on: November 23, 2014, 04:16 »
Ride this morning was a little curtailed due to time constraints so only 180km and 2 dams, not 3.

Bike was running sweet until 1 hard misfire on #3 running uphill. Seemed to run better after that, strangely. Then coming home started to run lumpy while sitting at a set of lights and really farted around misfiring at takeoff until it hit 3500rpm then ran smooth as silk again for the rest of the trip home. No power loss, revved freely through to 7000rpm.

I'll pull the plugs and have a look when it cools down and I find the time.

Oh, over here in the West we own imaging equipment and know how to use it (we don't have tree ferns in this part of the state but  :laugh: ) :-

Offline markQLD

• from da cane fields
Re: 2 Dams, No Ferns
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 04:45 »
thanks for yer pics Davo.  that is a noice looking cycle.

but i reckon yer centre-stand, looks just a tad too vertical for me.  it would only take a nudge ??  just saying.
maybe it's just the photo angle?

Oh, over here in the West we own imaging equipment and know how to use it ....
yes. and we wait for your next lesson, on how to link yer pics to a photo website and not dump all yer data into this forum website.

Online Vince

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 05:13 »
Yep it does look vertical,check out the Kawasaki sidestand kit.Once you try one you wont use the centre stand unless your checking oil and air.Pretty green,sound like Madge don't I.

Offline SimonR501

• Lympne, Kent, UK
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 07:13 »
yes. and we wait for your next lesson, on how to link yer pics to a photo website and not dump all yer data into this forum website.

I use Photobucket to link photo's - piece of piss as their links are right next to each image.
Laverda Jota 120 - 1982.
LG F1495BDA Direct Drive Washing Machine.
Black & Decker GLC3630L20 36v Cordless Telescopic Grass Trimmer.
SimonR501 Flickr Photos.http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonr501

Offline chrisk

• I'd like to write something here: SOMETHING
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 09:37 »
thanks for yer pics Davo.  that is a noice looking cycle.

but i reckon yer centre-stand, looks just a tad too vertical for me.  it would only take a nudge ??  just saying.
maybe it's just the photo angle?

FFS, angle of the side stand is up to Davo. Very happy to see my back wheel went onto a nice bike.
"Team BFN - an international rabble on wheels"🏍🍻👍🤣😍

Davo

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 10:41 »
FFS, angle of the side stand is up to Davo. Very happy to see my back wheel went onto a nice bike.

Your back wheel is still in the packing it came in  ;D That is my original wheel, albeit quite a lot straighter than it was previously.