Author Topic: Club Laverda NSW & CIMAA rego day 23 rd June  (Read 749 times)

Offline martymoose

Club Laverda NSW & CIMAA rego day 23 rd June
« on: April 30, 2019, 09:18 »
Free BBQ brekky from 8.30am at Wilson Park Silverwater, under the Silverwater Bridge next to the river.  I will organise the coffee van as it was a big hit last time.
Marty
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline martymoose

Re: Club Laverda NSW & CIMAA rego day 23 rd June
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:03 »
Coffee guy booked for 9.30, bacon egg sausage and onion rolls from 8.30. Bribes for dodgy rego checks in brown paper bags please 😛
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline martymoose

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 23:16 »
Day is on rain hail or shine.  Come and help eat all the bacon eggs and sausages or Ill be eating them for a month! Ive got some shelter tents plus we can park under the bridge.
See you there

Marty
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline Dellortoman

• My wolf mate 6/5/1996 - 3/1/2011
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 03:09 »
we can park under the bridge.

Isn't that where the trolls live?

Offline Brett

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 11:30 »
Top day all things considering just wondering where all the rain the doomsdayers predicted got to....
We got there just after 8.30 Club inspector was pacing looking for some work to do, guess the Ducati boys slept in as they rolled in once the sun had warmed there earth a bit more, bloody good turn up in the end. Great trip there bike loved the crisp morning air  :o

Sitting on the fence 120 or 180 that is the question ?

Offline Dellortoman

• My wolf mate 6/5/1996 - 3/1/2011
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 02:48 »
Marty looks like the bastard love child of Father Christmas with his beard, red jacket and red hat.  :D

Offline DavidH

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 06:17 »
There were some interesting bikes there yesterday, but the Norton of 1007cc capacity and the bevel Duke that had been converted to a monoshock took my interest.  Some interesting work and parts on the Duke, and the Norton was a 'special' in all senses of the word. Very nice example of one persons taste.  Thank god I wasn't the one having to kick start it ! 

The CIMAA chaps did a great job with the BBQ and Garry with renewing membership, and CLNSW's rather large Santa was appreciated by all those whose bikes he inspected.  As for your description Cam, way off.  He is a mild mannered giant, is our Marty.

Great photos Brett.

Online Vince

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 07:43 »
I didnt notice the Nortons capacity, not my cup of tea looks wise. The Monoshock Bevel was nice but what I really liked was what I thought was a Noddy Bike, Veloseti but turned out to be a Big Wheel Guzzi scooter come bike. Single sided swingarm rear end, a great little gadget it was. I really like the odd ball stuff.

Offline martymoose

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 10:38 »
Hey cam working on my belly, had a double brekky!  Just got to practice my ho ho ho.
Cheers from sunny Sydney

Offline JasonB

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 07:53 »
As usual a great day for the spaghetti bikes, thanks to CIMAA for putting this on and all the officals, funny that someone bought a German car to a Italian bike meet :P.