Author Topic: Atlas right hand foot peg  (Read 93 times)

Offline Andy J

Atlas right hand foot peg
« on: November 14, 2017, 20:09 »
Has anyone got a spare front footpeg or know who may have some or an alternative bike that has similar footpegs? I need one having road tested mine in the wet, greasey conditions last Saturday.
Ta.
Andy

Online sfcpiet

• Administrator
  • NRW, Germany
Re: Atlas right hand foot peg
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 20:16 »
Do you need just the folding part or the bracket as well?  How aout the rubbers?

piet
180s feel quick, 120s are...      If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics"  Georg Fitch 1916

Offline Andy J

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 22:30 »
Hi Piet
The folding part was bent forward, twisted and has partly broken, but the bracket seems okay. My bike, when I acquired it a couple of years ago, didn't come with any rubbers on the front foot pegs, so I wasn't aware they came with any. However, I am happy to consider buying some. What I would be more interested in, rubber wise, is the rubber that fits on the gear change lever as I have bodged one from a Yamaha onto the end, but the first attempt only lasted a few weeks.
Cheers
Andy

Online sfcpiet

• Administrator
  • NRW, Germany
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 23:22 »
The peg rubbers offer a little comfort for road use, but are contra-productive for off-road.  Easily fitted/removed.

I'll see what I can dig out for you.  Sorry, don't think we'll have any luck with the shifter knob...

piet
180s feel quick, 120s are...      If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics"  Georg Fitch 1916