Author Topic: music in the shed  (Read 104676 times)

Offline drikko

• Brisvegas
Re: music in the shed
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 03:20 »
Was listening to the cricket in the shed today as well, that was music to my ears :) Mr Cricket, how good are you, 195 hahahaha  :D
Thought youde like that D but should have gone for 83. :'(

Shaun

Strauss should have been out for a duck!! Spoke to soon  :o :o :( :(

Went to a Jeff Beck concert a few months ago and Dweezil Zappa was soon after it but I was traveling so couldn't get to it. Would have liked to though. My guitar playing mate reckons he was awesome too.
Rgs1000 '83
Triumph Sprint ST1050
Cosi prefers crow eaters....
Breville Sandwich Maker

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was sober so please don't take it personally.
'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.' Oscar Wilde

lemonjelly

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 07:51 »
 ;D draw coming up Drikko i hope!

Lemon

Offline drikko

• Brisvegas
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 08:29 »
You watch us snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.......f'in Mitchell Jonson!! Can't bat, can't bowl can't catch!!

Are we off topic?
Rgs1000 '83
Triumph Sprint ST1050
Breville Sandwich Maker

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was sober so please don't take it personally.

lemonjelly

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 08:33 »
theme tune to Test Match Special there. ;D

Offline SimonR501

• Lympne, Kent, UK
    • Simons Flickr site
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2010, 09:50 »
I listen to Marillion, Saga (Canadian Band), Pink Floyd, Talk Talk, China Crisis, 80's compilations, Bryan Adams.

Being an old fart now (48) I listen to BBC Radio 4 sometimes to actually get some information rather than mindless jibberish - that would be Radio 1 then. Mind you the pompousness, lefty leaning and arty craftyness of the guests and presenters is near on comical genious sometimes. There was a scutiny on R4 a while ago as to whether snails were homing or not - now that really was comic (they home back to one spot up to 100 metres away, was the answer).

Padlock,

SAGA are a massive holiday and insurance company for the over 50's based in my home town of Folkestone, Kent. They made their millions by finding places for old farts to go on holiday in winter - cheap.
Only 2 years to go then I can be on tour with the 'wrinkly brigade'.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:54 by SimonR501 »
Laverda Jota 120 - 1982.
LG F1495BDA Direct Drive Washing Machine.
Black & Decker GLC3630L20 36v Cordless Telescopic Grass Trimmer.
SimonR501 Flickr Photos.http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonr501

lemonjelly

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2010, 09:55 »
Radio 4 too they announced Prince Charles was marrying Kate Middleton never retracted it! Love the saved BBCs Six Music on digital  often hear Hendrix etc right through to Gang of Four Joy Division RIP Radio 1

Shaun

Offline drikko

• Brisvegas
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 10:07 »
theme tune to Test Match Special there. ;D

Hahhahahaha I think  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rgs1000 '83
Triumph Sprint ST1050
Breville Sandwich Maker

Offline henry

• bottom left hand corner of germany
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2010, 10:43 »
I listen to Marillion, Saga (Canadian Band), Pink Floyd, Talk Talk, China Crisis, 80's compilations, Bryan Adams.

Being an old fart now (48) I listen to BBC Radio 4 sometimes to actually get some information rather than mindless jibberish - that would be Radio 1 then. Mind you the pompousness, lefty leaning and arty craftyness of the guests and presenters is near on comical genious sometimes. There was a scutiny on R4 a while ago as to whether snails were homing or not - now that really was comic (they home back to one spot up to 100 metres away, was the answer).

Padlock,

SAGA are a massive holiday and insurance company for the over 50's based in my home town of Folkestone, Kent. They made their millions by finding places for old farts to go on holiday in winter - cheap.
Only 2 years to go then I can be on tour with the 'wrinkly brigade'.

hey, sheldon and all you others who are the best part of 6 decades - look at theses cheeky young, wet behind the ears whippersnappers - old farts indeed!!! can you imagine how they would talk about us - give em a klapp round the ear, i say, and teach em to respect their elders proppa- flippin 48 year olds, all the same these days - place is gone to the dogs!

There are two sets of principles. They are the principles of power and privilege and of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice. Noam Chomsky

Offline laverdakeith

• Bonnie Scotland
    • www.laverdascozia.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 11:15 »

Treated myself, and my immediate neighbours... to an evening of Zappa Last night. Most exellent.

Keith.

Offline padlock

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 11:23 »
Errrr. Am i old enough to be allowed on here, only a mere whippersnapper of 45. And i've only just graduated to radio 2. Frankly, shame on you old fogys, spending your childrens inheritance on expensive italian motorcycles. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If your going through hell, keep going.

lemonjelly

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 11:26 »

Treated myself, and my immediate neighbours... to an evening of Zappa Last night. Most exellent.

Keith.
Keith they are very lucky to have you nest door ;D
Had the privilege of seeing him in London  in my top ten bands seen.

Shaun

Offline drikko

• Brisvegas
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22 »
Errrr. Am i old enough to be allowed on here, only a mere whippersnapper of 45. And i've only just graduated to radio 2. Frankly, shame on you old fogys, spending your childrens inheritance on expensive italian motorcycles. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually I'm an 18 year old blonde with big tits.....
Rgs1000 '83
Triumph Sprint ST1050
Breville Sandwich Maker

Offline Grant

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2010, 13:08 »
Perfect RGS material then...  8)  :P
www.clublaverda.com
Check out the daily blog

dja981

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2010, 13:20 »
Errrr. Am i old enough to be allowed on here, only a mere whippersnapper of 45. And i've only just graduated to radio 2. Frankly, shame on you old fogys, spending your childrens inheritance on expensive italian motorcycles.     

Warning grooming in progres

DAVE

Offline henry

• bottom left hand corner of germany
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2010, 13:42 »

better stay away from those 180 riders then - all bark and no bite , and flea ridden with it!
There are two sets of principles. They are the principles of power and privilege and of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice. Noam Chomsky